Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Rose (founder of Digg) throws raccoon down a stairwell

Blog Entries

That's an overfed obese pet. What's your point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by diethx View Post
    Even if the high-end of raccoon size can get up to 50lbs, that still means it's the high-end. Not the average raccoon size. DEAL WITH IT TISKET, JUST DEAL WITH IT.

You should do a portrait and incorporate some raccoons. ROUSes!!!
    You absolutely wrecked my joke about Kevin Rose.

Cunt.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    You absolutely wrecked my joke about Kevin Rose.

Cunt.
    Hehehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

4. Default

He's not obese he's just big boned.

5. Default

Yeah all those yelps were the racoon......

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon Khyree View Post
    Yeah all those yelps were the racoon......
    Yeah, and the dog drowned....
    I like penis.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    As someone who tied the state record for a coon (35 pounds), I'd be shocked (and a little scared) to see a 50 pound one.
    Adult raccoons weigh 15 to 40 pounds, their weight being a result of genetics, age, available food, and habitat location. Males have weighed in at over 60 pounds. A raccoon in the wild will probably weigh less than the urbanized raccoon that has learned to live on handouts, pet food, and garbage-can leftovers.

People use those stupid deer feeders (that isn't hunting), or dispose of trash irresponsibly, and they can get to rather odd sizes real quick.

Last edited by m444w; 07-21-2013 at 08:25 PM.
    Discord: Ondreian#3875

I have turned PMs off on these forums, if you want to chat, use Discord to contact me.

knifty

Blog Entries

I give you points for not using wikipedia as a source but I take away points for giving me a reason to go armed when I walk my dogs.

Also, I think the person who entered the information on that website was drunk that day.
    I like penis.

Raccoons are ridiculous...they'd get in my trash can before I got a proper one, even when I put a goddamn flagstone on top of the can, they'd some how pull it off without tipping the can. Flagstones aren't light.

I finally caught him and he felt around 30ish pounds at least...I can't remember but he was heavy. Fucker barked like a big dog though. scared the shit outta me when I heard it he first time lol

he was bashing his head against the cage trying to get out...I have it on tape somewhere...
    Last edited by Catts; 07-21-2013 at 08:53 PM.

Ok,what was the guy saying after Yoda?
    You may not be a whore,.,But you do have a whores uniform on.----> David Chappelle