Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Post your pocket knives!

Quote Originally Posted by leifastagsweed View Post
    A Prius and a Dodge RAM 2500 Extended Cab Heavy Duty Tow package. Imma tough yet socially conscious cowgirrl, besides I cannot park my beast of a 'Texas Cadillac' (as my mother so lovingly refers) in the parking garages of downtown Seattle.
    Texas Cadillac? To funny.

Looks like we have more in common than just mangling hay string with curry combs. I'm going to utilize your mothers 'Texas Cadillac' reference to the Dodge RAM 2500 w/Extended Cab. I call mine Bertha. She's a little aged, but has a strong Cummins for a heart.

As for the Prius, I refer to them as 'Scootabouts'. Mine have always been riceburners. Both my Toyota and Honda were at 230k miles, and still running very well, when I left them behind. I'm currently kicking the tires on a Yota as I am sans a Scootabout at the moment.

Parking a Texas Cadillac in town is always an adventure!

Did somone mention Riddick? :-)

Back to knives, I very recently saw a recall on foldable pocket knives. There was no lock feature to them. Yowtch! Nice way to hurt some fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zylianara View Post
    Texas Cadillac? To funny.

Looks like we have more in common than just mangling hay string with curry combs. I'm going to utilize your mothers 'Texas Cadillac' reference to the Dodge RAM 2500 w/Extended Cab. I call mine Bertha. She's a little aged, but has a strong Cummins for a heart.

As for the Prius, I refer to them as 'Scootabouts'. Mine have always been riceburners. Both my Toyota and Honda were at 230k miles, and still running very well, when I left them behind. I'm currently kicking the tires on a Yota as I am sans a Scootabout at the moment.

Parking a Texas Cadillac in town is always an adventure!

Did somone mention Riddick? :-)

Back to knives, I very recently saw a recall on foldable pocket knives. There was no lock feature to them. Yowtch! Nice way to hurt some fingers.
    LOL, I call my Prius the Space Pod and my old Dodge Durango's name was Bertha! Some parallel shit right there. The big silver RAM is too fucking bad ass and awesome for a Part II anything, plus she's sexy and sleek and gets the job done in ways Bertha couldn't ever do. Nawp, this girl's name is Leifa.

Got my new freebie knife. Going right in Leifa's console. Thanks, AQHA!

3. Default

Last edited by SonoftheNorth; 10-12-2017 at 08:49 PM.

Blog Entries

Got me a bayonet

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

pocket knife.jpg

I've had one of these in my purse for a long time but I will admit that I've only ever used the nail file. And maybe the corkscrew once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    pocket knife.jpg

I've had one of these in my purse for a long time but I will admit that I've only ever used the nail file. And maybe the corkscrew once.
    reported for concealed weapon

EDC

8. Default

Kershaw makes some really nice knives.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Kershaw makes some really nice knives.
    Agree. I bought one of the same model for my dad, but on his the back half of the blade is serrated.

IMG_1687.jpg

Once upon a time I worked in the marketing department of an A/C distributorship. They ordered some promo knives from SOG for our clients and in appreciation, whatever SOG distributor sent along an extra SOG knife that "inadvertently" found its way in to my pocket, which is the silver one pictured. I definitely don't carry it on a daily basis though, but have always taken it, along with the other two shown, when I go camping, etc.