Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deep Blue Necklace

This item used to be priced at 50m on Ciston's list back in the day if that helps any.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

20-25 seems entirely reasonable, and yes it does cancel the spell if removed, or at least it used too. though it would be great for a someone to assemble the whole 5 piece set of both blues and 3 guars that got released at that auction
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    though it would be great for a someone to assemble the whole 5 piece set of both blues and 3 guars that got released at that auction
    Why would anyone want to own 2 of one spell and 3 of another item...

That seems like an incredible pointless collection. Collecting 5 spells is cool, collecting 5 items that do 2 things seems retarded.

Retired accounts/chars:
    Durgrimst
    Sheikh

they are blues 1 and 2 and guards 1 2 and 3

All wearable at one time
    Last edited by Ardwen; 06-20-2013 at 07:38 PM.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Ahh, that makes a lot more sense.

Retired accounts/chars:
    Durgrimst
    Sheikh

Deep Blue Necklace - Me
    Light Blue Bracelet - unsure who owns
    ??? (ed1 item) - no idea who owns
    ??? (ed2 item) - no idea who owns
    ??? (ed3 item) - no idea who owns

Amazing unique items for solo squares (especially if they hunt in areas where getting spelled up is a pain). (outside of the corner case of a capped player with the max number of items already in that slot or who is hunting capped spellburst areas).
    Last edited by jafo; 06-21-2013 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jafo View Post
    Deep Blue Necklace - Me
    Light Blue Bracelet - unsure who owns
    ??? (ed1 item) - no idea who owns
    ??? (ed2 item) - no idea who owns
    ??? (ed3 item) - no idea who owns

Amazing unique items for solo squares (especially if they hunt in areas where getting spelled up is a pain). (outside of the corner case of a capped player with the max number of items already in that slot or who is hunting capped spellburst areas).
    Only thing about any of those items is they do little more than provide convenience, even for squares, since all of those spells can be cast on others and are incredibly easy to find people to do so 99% of the time.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible