Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deep Blue Necklace

Default Deep Blue Necklace

Infinite rubs of Deep Blues. Doesn't use your mana. No cooldown. Successful rub is based on MIU (which ls low for this spell).

I believe, and I could be wrong, that a 107 raise use your own mana item went for like 20-25m a year or so ago. So yours is probably a little higher being that you need no mana to use it.
    Chris

Probably a pretty fair valuation there. Especially with the prevalence of neckworn enhancives, and that you can't remove perma items or the spell drops.
    Last edited by m444w; 06-20-2013 at 03:07 PM.
    Discord: Ondreian#3875

I have turned PMs off on these forums, if you want to chat, use Discord to contact me.

knifty

For squares, are you suggesting that there is a prevalence of neckworn enhancives that are better than +25 bolt def/+15 TD?

Blog Entries

If M444w was accurate in saying that you can't remove it to keep the effect, then yes, that does diminish the value.

While enhancives may not yield the same benefit as 107, this is not the only way to get 107, as 70%(+-10% for potential counting fail) of character classes can unlock the spell. And the potent slots for enhancives are rather limited.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    If M444w was accurate in saying that you can't remove it to keep the effect, then yes, that does diminish the value.
    Indeed, this is what I am saying. If his is different then it is likely unforeseen, but all permanent spell items I've ever owned require you to continue wearing the item after activating it to prevent abuse (pass it around to your MA group or group of 10 buddies or whatever).
    Discord: Ondreian#3875

I have turned PMs off on these forums, if you want to chat, use Discord to contact me.

knifty

I believe it also counts towards burst.
    Chris

Well, yes. It is an active spell.

It's a nice item, I think the estimate is probably in about the right area for all the reasons mentioned.

What I meant by it being burst is that its not self knowledge 107 or an item granting you abilities like enhancives and requries additional training to wear around your neck to get the benefit compared to say a really nice neck worn enhancive.
    Chris