Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Outfit Award

You see Mykala.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She appears to be very young and average height. She has twitching milky blue eyes and alabaster skin. She has raggedly cut, tangled white hair streaked with silver. She has a gaunt face, a red nose and sunken cheeks.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a rusted iron head vise secured with small screws, a snug black leather muzzle, some strong iron fetters, a tattered canvas straightjacket, an iron and mithril band, a tattered gossamer gown, a pair of tattered mismatched slippers stitched haphazardly together with black thread, and a tattered drawstring backpack

She looks like the "jackal" from the shitty movie thirteen ghosts. Although the jackal looked cool, im saying the movie wasn't too great..

Edited to state the coolness of the jackal

[Edited on 8-21-2004 by Urinal Poops]

2. Default

Thanks Jesae!

I don't know that Mykala will be a regular player though. I just thought I would make her and have some fun since I had the outfit. A crazy elf with a doll that wants to kill people is fun sometimes but not always. That doll really wanted to kill the fortuneteller though, wish it could have.

It was created to be an ebons costume and took a hell of a lot to get put together. I'm glad someone appreciates it.

For the record, Ive never seen 13 ghosts, I heard it was terrible.

Mykala and her dolly

[Edited on 8-21-2004 by Mykala]

3. Default

I've added a few more things, thought I would post it. Yeah, I play Mykaka. I created the PC name Mykala to post before because I kinda wanted to keep her secret. I think too many people know nowdays though to actually accomplish that.

You see Mykala the Sustainer.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She appears to be very young and average height. She has twitching milky blue eyes and alabaster skin. She has long, tangled unwashed white hair matted together with dried clumps of mud. She has a gaunt face, a red nose and sunken cheeks.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a bedraggled cloth patient doll in her right hand.
    She is wearing a rusted iron head vise secured with small screws, a snug black leather muzzle, some strong iron fetters, a thin silver bracelet, a small overstuffed medic-bag, a tattered canvas straightjacket, a tattered gossamer gown, some ragged leathers held together with dirty bandages and frayed strings, a pair of tattered mismatched slippers stitched haphazardly together with black thread, and a tattered drawstring backpack.

[Edited on 8-10-2005 by The Cat In The Hat]
    99% Plastic 1% Woman

I have found you can find happiness in slavery. ~NIN

Centered just above the wrist, the tattoo simply reads \\"Inmate 1104, Teras Isle Asylum\\" in slightly jagged letters.

4. Default

Oh yeah, know it's an old thread but I didnt want to make another one.
    99% Plastic 1% Woman

Centered just above the wrist, the tattoo simply reads \\"Inmate 1104, Teras Isle Asylum\\" in slightly jagged letters.

Could have gone in the What are you wearing? thread, I guess. Should post the shows. I haven't seen the one for the gown yet, I don't think.

6. Default

Mykala was my favorite Sovyn applicant/inductee ever! When she kept muttering about the evil man with the bookses, I wondered if she would have some post-traumatic reaction to our library. Really interesting character, but I can see why you wouldn't want to play her all the time.

7. Default

Originally posted by Myitkyina
    Mykala was my favorite Sovyn applicant/inductee ever! When she kept muttering about the evil man with the bookses, I wondered if she would have some post-traumatic reaction to our library. Really interesting character, but I can see why you wouldn't want to play her all the time.
    Yeah, that was fun. She's a bit too complex to play much and there's alot of things she simply can't do because it's too out of character, or she's not smart enough to do (Like selling items)

I'll post the gown later since...

"The game is closed for a brief software update. Please check back in about 15 minutes. Thanks for your patience.
    (You have disconnected from Simutronics.)"

What was probably once a beautiful gown fit for royalty is now filthy and nearly destroyed. The tightly laced leather corset has been reinforced with heavy platinum boning, and there are several slashes in the fabric that go straight through. The ankle length skirt has been torn crudely up the side to the hip and the lace that once shimmered elegantly is now darkened by dust and age and is hanging in ragged strips along the hem.

[Edited on 9-15-2005 by The Cat In The Hat]
    99% Plastic 1% Woman

You see Jesae.
    She appears to be a Sylvankind of the Lassaran D'ahranal.
    She appears to be immature and shorter than average. She has large crystal green eyes and fair skin. She has waist length, wavy silver blonde hair with lighter streaks. She has a dainty face, an upturned nose and small pointed ears.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a moonstone-set glossy mesille runestaff in her right hand.
    She is wearing a gold ring, some exquisite silver earrings hung with a complex chandelier-like web of jet beads, a pair of fingerless black lace gloves, a delicate silver-clasped handbag, a black-worked grey silk gown with slender onyx-beaded straps, and some black silk high-heeled slippers.

That is an AWESOME outfit. She deserves mad props for that. (And to be fair she was running about town so that's how I caught her with the gold ring.)

Yeah, good job.

<blushes> Wow, thanks!

Have to get credit to Michiko for it, its one of her designs.
    A friggin' huge war griffin says, "Dude, stop attacking me."
    A friggin' huge war griffin asks, "Srsly, wtf?"

Gotta chuck out more props and in Vaalor no less. She's probably someone's secondary waiting for Sukara but she's dressed pretty nicely even if the gown is a bit much.

You see Lves.
    She appears to be a Dark Elf.
    She appears to be very young and tall. She has sultry violet eyes and ebon skin. She has long, straight silver hair.
    She has some minor cuts and bruises on her left leg.
    She is wearing a wire-thin vaalorn circlet suspending a tiny black diamond, a hooded black spidersilk cloak, an elegant sleeveless gown of magnificent silk beautifully trimmed with titanium thread, a black opal bracelet, and some low-heeled midnight black slippers.