Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Outfit Award

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Outfit Award

I thought I'd start this thread up to give kudos to those with neat/interesting or well-designed outfits.

Anyway, this girl was in the park acting all crazy and twitching and so I look at her...

You see Mykala.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She appears to be very young and average height. She has twitching milky blue eyes and alabaster skin. She has raggedly cut, tangled white hair streaked with silver. She has a gaunt face, a red nose and sunken cheeks.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a rusted iron head vise secured with small screws, a snug black leather muzzle, some strong iron fetters, a tattered canvas straightjacket, an iron and mithril band, a tattered gossamer gown, a pair of tattered mismatched slippers stitched haphazardly together with black thread, and a tattered drawstring backpack.

I just want to give her an +A even though I know a straightjacket is pretty OOG, and so are the other items but she rped the char really well and the items were well thought-out.
    A friggin' huge war griffin says, "Dude, stop attacking me."
    A friggin' huge war griffin asks, "Srsly, wtf?"

You see Larenusia.
    She appears to be a Nalfein Elf.
    She appears to be young and taller than average. She has piercing jade green eyes and tanned skin. She has long, silky scarlet hair pulled back over one ear with a delicately carved lor haircomb. She has a delicate face and sharp pointed ears.
    She has an intricate black lotus tattoo on the back of her neck with lush petals falling away in a cascade across each of her shoulders.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a silvery winged mithglin helm with dainty brass-detailed ear guards, a flowing dark linen cloak with a deep silk-lined hood, a dense black linen tunic with long narrow sleeves, some blackened veniom cufflinks, a set of dark claw-marked leathers, a snow white leather bracelet tooled with overlapping willow leaves, a pure despanal signet ring, a coraesine-laced bag, some dark leather pants loosely laced up the sides, and a pair of tall tightly-laced black leather boots.

I liked this outfit and tattoo. The helm too.

Larenusia and her player are awesome. She's sessy alright.

Yeah I remember hunting with her when my character was just starting out. She's crazysexy.
    The player did seem nice too. Kudos to her.

Eh... what the hell, I'll post mine, even though I'm still trying to figure out how to make it better. I don't have the benefit of premium accounts or the money to afford pay merchants, so I gotta wait for the stuff everyone can participate in, or stuff that I find that fits well with it.

You see Exitialis Sapherion.
    He appears to be a Human.
    He appears to be extremely young and tall. He has bright blue eyes and fair skin. He has shoulder length, silver hair worn in a ponytail. He has a small nose and a birth mark.
    He has a tattoo of gold cascading stars on his arm.
    He is in good shape.
    He is wearing a black velvet cavalier hat with a silver band and a white ostrich plume, a crystal amulet, a soft dark blue spidersilk cloak edged with silver velvet trim, some heavy cuffed leather gauntlets with a golden crown engulfed by stylized crimson flames boldly stitched in veniom on the back, a blue round button, an iridescent black battle-harness trimmed with blued steel mesh and stitched with silvery threads, a black spidersilk shoulder sack with intricate silver stitching, some dark krodera-studded brigandine with a soaring blue dragon emblazoned on the chest, a gold ring, a tightly woven spidersilk sack, a crescent moon embroidered satchel trimmed with black rabbit fur, a crimson velvet pouch, a pair of storm grey leather trousers with thick crimson veniom threads running down both sides, and some veniom-worked black leather boots branded down both calves with stylized crimson flames.

You see Lord Menos Relarem the Dreadnaught.
    He appears to be a Vaalor Elf.
    He appears to have come of age and average height. He has keen royal-blue eyes and fair skin. He has short, chestnut hair. He has slightly pointed ears. Sharp, handsome features give him a courtly air.
    He is in good shape.
    He is wearing a leaf-crowned eahnor knight's helm, a white leaf-circle crested tabard, an imperial Vaalor crest, some eahnor rencountering plate, an elegant crimson raven armband, some gilded eahnor spurs, and a pair of crimson-tasseled cavalier boots.
    >

Apart from the possibility that it suggests I find his features attractive (handsome) I've always thought Menos looked great.

I agree, Menos is very well done.

Me too, I love Menos. Definitely one of the better dressed men in GS.

Yeah Menos has a good look to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

Agreed. Menos is good peoples, both in his role and how he dresses. I will mug him for those boots one of these days. And rip off the tassles.
    LadyXXXXXXX: I guess I just like swallowing.
    LadyXXXXXXX: OMG that thing is HUGE

Tyrillian [General]: "Do you worship V'tull?"
    You [General]: "V'tull worships me."