Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RtCF major service want list

I want to keep my padding, enchant, or weighting if I get it, however, if I get an offer of 50m+ it is sold. Less than that and I may only sell it to a friend of if something pops up I want to buy. Other stuff I can pretty safely say that if it is fancy I will sell it.

Retired accounts/chars:
    Durgrimst
    Sheikh

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by neimanz1 View Post

you name your price
    tree fiddy

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsun View Post
    I think if people throw down the bling, it makes this thread more honest rather than trying to hedge out deals while the event is firing live.
    Yeah, agreed.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by msconstrew View Post
    I didn't interpret this as Kerl's thread. I don't think anyone meant to hijack it.
    I was jesting, I just wanted to say 'fuk yo couch'. And in the threadjacking theme, all of you people who also want extraplanar bane can go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteflash View Post
    I was jesting, I just wanted to say 'fuk yo couch'. And in the threadjacking theme, all of you people who also want extraplanar bane can go to hell.
    I will arm-wrestle you for it!

Blog Entries

Do people want the extraplanar bane due to the Rift, or are they all still building their demon invasion weapons?
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

I'll put up a bid for 40m for 1 padding slot, and yes of course I also reimburse the service fee. (got)
    I'd buy the acuity flare increasing service (minor) for 5m. still want
    I don't think you're able to transfer the scroll tattoo (minor) service, but if you were able to do so, I will offer 50m right now for it. (got)
    I might buy the minor black ora service for 5m (over)
    I might also buy other minor flaring services. (got)
    I'll pay 10m for enhancive package slots. I need 2 or 3. (still want)
    I'll pay 5m for the pocket adding minor service. (got)
    I'd also bid on probably epic deepening service and or weight reduction service, especially if it is AFTER the pocket adding service. (can't use I guess)

I'll also buy enhancive swapping
    Last edited by crb; 06-09-2013 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Do people want the extraplanar bane due to the Rift, or are they all still building their demon invasion weapons?
    Personally I'd prefer undead bane for obvious reasons. But it seems apparent from the above posts that unless I am actually picked by the spinner for it, I am not getting it because there's no way I can outbid neimanz, et al. So extraplanar bane seems the next best thing ... unless I do troll bane or something and assume that my rogue will convert to GoS.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    As a scatter hunter and a paladin, this is a really good addition to a weapon. If I don't win bane for the lance, I'm more likely to get absurd notions of putting MCW on it and borrowing money, but I don't wanna!

I am willing to sell my Major as well should I win one that is desirable, such as padding, banes, and so on. This goes for limited minors like ironwright.