Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't sell to Headrush.

Quote Originally Posted by zinzimir View Post
    I'm giving him 1 day to come clean then a call to Paypal is in order. With mutiple "don't recognize the payment", I'm pretty sure his CC company will have to pay.
    You are probably right. I'm just filling out the damn form paypal wanted me to fill out.
    Aim: Rethx

Quote Originally Posted by thefarmer View Post
    Make Anticor check his IP and see if he has more than one account here.

Sucks man.
    I have dirty info on anticor. I've been saving it for a long time, for moments just as these. If you two gentlement need to "make" anticor do something, please contact me.

Please "make" Anticor participate in a hot dog eating contest, and post the video of it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

Quote Originally Posted by zinzimir View Post
    I'm giving him 1 day to come clean then a call to Paypal is in order. With mutiple "don't recognize the payment", I'm pretty sure his CC company will have to pay.
    I work in merchant services so I know a thing or two about these issues.

The thing about payment cards is that the card brands purposely setup their brand to be highly protective of the consumer. There are specific guidelines to chargebacks and it is left to the financial institution to enforce those rules when a cardholder has a dispute.

In this situation, the cardholder can say he never recieved a product or service.

When you accept payments over PayPal, as part of their ToS, you are leaving the power them to handle chargebacks for you as the seller. You must work with PayPal to prove that you did in fact charged the buyer appropriately and followed the merchant guidelines. The trickle effect of financial responsibility falls to use first as the seller with PayPal, and paypals responsibility as the acquirer to the financial institution of the cardholder.

Now the real kicker - you are in a bad situation because selling silvers in Genstone is neither a product or service that you own. You don't have a sales invoice. You don't have a delivery reciept. In so many words - you are fucked. PayPal will not fund you because they are going to have to pay it back to the financial institution, as part of a controlled agreement by the card brands to be a merchant acquirer.

So moral of the story - buying or selling anything in Gemstone is risky business. I wouldn't advise doing it, unless you have carefully weighed, understood, and accepted the risk. There are trustworthy people on the PC. Those are the people that you know to be, and even then there is a risk (take Allen or Allan - whatever his name was for example).

I know that's not what you want to hear, and I'm sorry that happened to you.

Quote Originally Posted by diethx View Post
    Please "make" Anticor participate in a hot dog eating contest, and post the video of it here.
    I don't know why you're so eager to emasculate everyone on the PC. Are you perhaps a deeper sleeper agent for the Stoners' Realm? Perhaps you should be aware that in the words of The One Mage, Methais beat you to it.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

What! Who have I emasculated?! You're out of your damn mind.
    You just got Kong'd.

In light of being interrobanged, I concede and accede.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Fucking right you do!
    You just got Kong'd.

Any word on this? i'm also out $50 because of this....

PrivateTo-GSIV:Headrush: "anything to say about it all?"
    Private-GSIV:Headrush: "Sorry, i just logged on to a shitstorm. Ill be making a post on PC explaining what has happened. I apologize and promise I will make things right."
    PrivateTo-GSIV:Headrush: "All right."
    Private-GSIV:Headrush: "obviously ill be crucified until I make things right with everyone, no matter what i say now, so as you can imagine i have LNET untuned. You have every right to be pissed, but right now theres literally nothing i can do about it. Ill have to wait until the bank opens in the morning. All i can do right now is apologize."
    Last edited by Nattor; 06-05-2013 at 02:12 AM. Reason: edited to protect the lnet asshattery
    Aim: Rethx