Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant owner has epic meltdown on Facebook over crappy Yelp! reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sile View Post
    Stealing another's ssn. Not generally something a honest person does.
    Bitch, you don't know her!

Haters and bullies!!!

The owners will likely be holding a press conference before the Grand Re-Opening and answer falsehoods depicted on a reality television show, including assertions that the restaurant confiscates tips from servers.

In fact, wait staff is paid $8-$14 per hour, two and half to nearly five times the standard hourly wage for servers.
    Swing and a miss.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

What's funny to me about this is that there's this dude around here I used to work with that is literally the musical equivalent of this chick.

He's been in some shitty band for 10+ years that's gone nowhere and is centered around this rebellion/the south will rise gimmick that everything thinks is stupid, he screws people and other bands out of money any way he can, his music is complete dog shit, he thinks he's god's gift to music and the second coming of Sebastian Bach (he's still stuck in the 80s), he's in complete denial of all of it, and whenever someone either doesn't like his shitty music or calls him out on something, he gets all butthurt and reacts exactly like this Amy chick does, right down to the "You're all just haters!" line.

I showed this clip to a friend of mine the other day and the first thing he said was, "This is <asshole shitty musician's name> if he owned a restaurant instead of being a shitty musician."
    Last edited by Methais; 05-17-2013 at 04:55 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictu...t+Batshit+Amy/

Some gave me a few good laughs. Check out those eyes.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world — those who understand binary, and those who don't.

My Trade List (kept updated)
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...e-s-Trade-Bait

Apparently they are having a job fair and hiring 30 new employees for their grand re-opening next week.

http://www.azcentral.com/business/jo...g-workers.html
    Gazing into the flames, your mind wanders. You relive old adventures and battles and plan greater triumphs yet to be. It is pleasant to sit here and dream by the fire. Perhaps you will conquer the world tomorrow, or another day. There is always a tomorrow. But for now, the fire lulls you warmly.

First comment pretty much summed up my thoughts...

Wait, hold up: They schedule a re-opening... when they have no staff to do so? And they expect to train and manage 30 new people in only a couple of days.

Oh, this just keeps getting better and better. Something is gonna go horribly wrong, and I bet by the end of the week, both of them will be behind bars.
    The rest of them did too.

I have a cousin that lives in Scottsdale and she said this place is like 10 minutes away. I'm trying desperately to get her to go to this place and record some meltdowns. She's scared they're going to kill her.

Don't we have a few Arizona residents on here? Please go to this.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-18-2013 at 09:43 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

She's right to be afraid, Samy physically comes out of the store to try and get photographers and gawkers to leave. There's a news report on Fox 10 that shows him doing this. I'll drive by tomorrow and see how big the circus is.
    Last edited by Taernath; 05-18-2013 at 10:51 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

So apparently they're considering offers to star in their own reality tv show. I honestly don't know if I'd watch it or not. On one hand, it's hard to look away from such a train wreck, but on the other, I wouldn't want them to benefit by having a successful show based upon their horrible behavior.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3361824.html