Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proof Democrats are Communists.

1. Default Proof Democrats are Communists.

Will post more proof as it comes. Here is one piece.
    On the Communist holiday of May day here is Senator Dick Durbin Talking at a Communist Rally.
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...and-Anarchists

2. Default

My tpying mispeld them words sadly because gun control fought the gays over politikil idealist commie sources married to nuclear reactors. They said that liberal senate terrorists eat orange marmalade with healthy iguanas. Abortion murdered rapists are untrustworthy of foreign china policies when the police watch over drone strikes for islam christians and transformers.

Blog Entries

All I saw in that was...

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Using the same thrilling logic Tom Tancredo is a white supremacist so therefore all Republicans are white supremacists.

And both Dick Durbin and Tom Tancredo were speaking about immigration reform.

5. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    Using the same thrilling logic Tom Tancredo is a white supremacist so therefore all Republicans are white supremacists.

And both Dick Durbin and Tom Tancredo were speaking about immigration reform.
    Don't worry more proof will be coming. It's pretty much most dems. But who goes to a communist rally to speak other than those with shared ideologies? Don't even go into white supremecy dems launched the kkk, but i bet u already knew that Mr. Eugenics.

More proof will be coming? Kinda like how Breitbart would stop Obama from being elected?

I love it how you forget about white supremacists leaving the party in droves with the passage of the Civil Rights bills.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    More proof will be coming? Kinda like how Breitbart would stop Obama from being elected?

I love it how you forget about white supremacists leaving the party in droves with the passage of the Civil Rights bills.
    You know damn well democrats aren't responsible for civil rights. Don't even try to claim it was Kennedy. Obama needed to be stopped anyways, he is the worse thing to happen to this country since the premier of reality tv. Besides i have a feeling Obama will be impeached after all the Benghazi info comes out.

I clicked on this thread expecting it be a ClydeR thread, but hoping it was a FK thread.

I am happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm Killa View Post
    You know damn well democrats aren't responsible for civil rights. Don't even try to claim it was Kennedy. Obama needed to be stopped anyways, he is the worse thing to happen to this country since the premier of reality tv. Besides i have a feeling Obama will be impeached after all the Benghazi info comes out.

Keller is so shocked and amazed by that well thought out post that he is literally speechless.