Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ensorcell Service

Default Ensorcell Service

Alright, I've got three guys I use weekly to cap their necrojuice. Two of them are lower level utility characters that I never expected to get much past 40, if that. Their stats suck and they will level slowly since they're only on until they cap for the week, which has been around the two day mark. So, being low level with shit stats and limited skills, they kinda suck at ensorcell. However, since their usefulness is limited to lower tiers (and quality of gear) and I only have so many things I'm really concerned about doing for myself, this opens the availability for you guys to get at least some lower tier stuff done.

What I'm thinking is just post here with an item you want ensorcelled. It's not a real big deal about posting the item you're wanting worked on, but once I start to get a feel for what they're each capable of, I think it will help you guys plan a little if I can tell you ahead of time that I won't be able to do a particular item. This will also make it easier for both of us to figure out what's going on in terms of who wants something worked on and give you a little bit of an idea as to where you stand on the list.

When I have a character with the energy to do the work, I'll hit people up in order of the posts here, one item per person/post at a time. Keep in mind that we currently lack the alchemy potion to work with enhancive or holy items and padding beyond a certain point begins to make things very difficult (ie impossible for these little clowns), but I'll certainly take a look at things and see what they can handle.

I'd like to give my paladin's lance a try. It's just a 4x lance so I figure if you don't think it will work bonded I can just give you another to do and re-bond.

Yeah, pretty sure paladin bond counts as a holy item, but I'll try it. I'd just plan on needing to re-do the bond later on cause there's no tellin when we'll get the potions for this.

how high can you go? i mentioned i wanted it when you sent out the lnet thought the other night
    -The Original Shattered Snoopy

-Prime: Anedrin/Timbalt/Kayzo/Kazooe

Well, I don't exactly know what these guys are capable of yet. I have a couple things of mine I'm going to do soon, but I think I'll end up with energy leftover (the 48 is either at or near enough for T5) to do some other stuff. The only things I've done so far are the robes you gave me, which were 4x MCP or somethin (need to get these checked along with my leathers just to see how much padding for sure. I can't even do T1 on my leathers with Razor) and a fairly plain 4x runestaff.

The robes, the 48 sorcerer did T1 on and like a real sucka I didn't wait to get enough energy to try the T2 with him and instead did it on Razor. The 48 couldn't do the T3 on those robes. The other stuff I'm thinking about doing is 7x handwraps and maybe some armor for the bard which would just be plain 4x aug chain. I imagine I'll be able to at least do T2 on those plain items with the little guys, but I'll have to see.

Until I get my hands on different quality gear and see where these guys are at, all I know is neither one is going to be very successful with whatever level of crit padding is on those robes at T3. I think T2 would have been possible, but can't say for sure obviously. The good thing is that I can check items with a cast of 735 to gauge difficulty and even if there's a slim chance of it working, failures do no damage to the items in any way.

Would you mind just working on a regular vultite lance when you have extra energy at the end of weeks? I'm thinking a tier 5 4x lance should be pretty easy and I'll just bond once it's done. But, I have no idea how this actually works, so if t5 is going to take too long then lower is fine too. I'll just bond to whatever I can get done.

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Well, I don't exactly know what these guys are capable of yet. I have a couple things of mine I'm going to do soon, but I think I'll end up with energy leftover (the 48 is either at or near enough for T5) to do some other stuff. The only things I've done so far are the robes you gave me, which were 4x MCP or somethin (need to get these checked along with my leathers just to see how much padding for sure. I can't even do T1 on my leathers with Razor) and a fairly plain 4x runestaff.

The robes, the 48 sorcerer did T1 on and like a real sucka I didn't wait to get enough energy to try the T2 with him and instead did it on Razor. The 48 couldn't do the T3 on those robes. The other stuff I'm thinking about doing is 7x handwraps and maybe some armor for the bard which would just be plain 4x aug chain. I imagine I'll be able to at least do T2 on those plain items with the little guys, but I'll have to see.

Until I get my hands on different quality gear and see where these guys are at, all I know is neither one is going to be very successful with whatever level of crit padding is on those robes at T3. I think T2 would have been possible, but can't say for sure obviously. The good thing is that I can check items with a cast of 735 to gauge difficulty and even if there's a slim chance of it working, failures do no damage to the items in any way.
    I can assess all that shit for you if you want. Just find Vanar in the landing.
    Always taking back the things I say and do
    Never meant to hurt anybody but some things inside just wont play it cool
    I wouldnt mind beating all of you black and blue
    So if you want me, Ill be in the corner holding back what i really think of you
    Before I go, theres just one last thing I wanted to say...
    Fuck You Anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Kramble View Post
    Would you mind just working on a regular vultite lance when you have extra energy at the end of weeks? I'm thinking a tier 5 4x lance should be pretty easy and I'll just bond once it's done. But, I have no idea how this actually works, so if t5 is going to take too long then lower is fine too. I'll just bond to whatever I can get done.
    Sure. For the time being, I think it's probably safe to assume that these lower level guys won't be able to handle higher tier stuff, even on regular gear, but we'll see how it goes. I'd be pretty stoked if the 48 can do T5 on regular gear (4x stuff, no padding/weighting, maybe some flares), but the utter stonewalling I got trying to take crit padded robes to 3 (after easily being able to do T1) has me on the cautious side.

In any case, it's going to take some time to get things to T5. That's really why I fired up the lower level guys to get some low tier jobs done... if I can knock those out with the little guys, the higher level sorcerers can save their energy for higher tiers and speed the process up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerranger View Post
    I can assess all that shit for you if you want. Just find Vanar in the landing.
    Alright, cool, I'll keep ya in mind.

i have alot of stuff i'd like to get done.. but most of its weighted/padded, i but one or 2 things are just some higherish enchant ohes, did anything ever get mentioned of doing it to ranged weapons?
    -The Original Shattered Snoopy

-Prime: Anedrin/Timbalt/Kayzo/Kazooe

There was a log in the sorcerer folder with someone using an ensorcelled bow, so you should be good to go there.