Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ensorcell Service

Quote Originally Posted by Kramble View Post
    I'd like to give my paladin's lance a try. It's just a 4x lance so I figure if you don't think it will work bonded I can just give you another to do and re-bond.
    Little update for you guys with some info on some of the jobs I've done so far; lookin like the 39 sorcerer will be ready to start on projects next week.

level 37-39:

4x T1 wand holding runestaff:

You sense that the pale faewood staff has already been permanently ensorcelled 1 time and that this ensorcellment will be difficult, but possible.

7x handwraps: (two fails -- poor and ok attempts, success on what I believe to be a 'mid-level' attempt -- You make a good attempt!)

non-workshop: You sense that the leather handwraps has not yet been permanently ensorcelled and that this ensorcellment will be nearly impossible.
    workshop: You sense that the leather handwraps has not yet been permanently ensorcelled and that this ensorcellment will be very difficult.

And the 50 who I think will be 2-3 weeks off yet:

7X T1 wraps:

non-shop: You sense that the leather handwraps has already been permanently ensorcelled 1 time and that this ensorcellment will be difficult, but possible.
    shop: You sense that the leather handwraps has already been permanently ensorcelled 1 time and that you are more likely than not to succeed on your cast, but you will need some luck.

7x T2 wraps: (failed on excellent attempt)

non-shop: You sense that the leather handwraps has already been permanently ensorcelled 2 times and that you will likely need a miracle to complete this ensorcellment.
    shop: You sense that the leather handwraps has already been permanently ensorcelled 2 times and that this ensorcellment will be nearly impossible.

Also, if any of you are planning on starting any low level pures, it might not be a bad idea to grab some of the acuity and/or mana flaring runestaves at the Solhaven festival. I think some ensorcelled mana staves would be pretty nice at low levels, maybe even the acuity ones for later on.

2. Default

Has anyone assessed the runestaves from Sol'Haven? I picked up one of each wondering what the chances to ensorcell are

Quote Originally Posted by liquiddrool View Post
    Has anyone assessed the runestaves from Sol'Haven? I picked up one of each wondering what the chances to ensorcell are
    I'll try to remember to get ahold of you next week when the lower level guys have the energy to check. I'm sure Razor can do it, but I'm using his juju for higher end stuff. Who joo be in game?

4. Default

Ah not here on Shattered anymore, just curious

Quote Originally Posted by liquiddrool View Post
    I checked the acuity staff, it is easy for a capped sorcerer
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramble View Post
    Would you mind just working on a regular vultite lance when you have extra energy at the end of weeks? I'm thinking a tier 5 4x lance should be pretty easy and I'll just bond once it's done. But, I have no idea how this actually works, so if t5 is going to take too long then lower is fine too. I'll just bond to whatever I can get done.
    Alright, I be ready to start on some thangs. Hit me up here or see if you can catch me in game and we'll get this bitch movin.

I has juju! Post or hit me in game if you want some sheet done. If it sits around too long, I'll probably just start pulling out random shit of my own to do.

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    I has juju! Post or hit me in game if you want some sheet done. If it sits around too long, I'll probably just start pulling out random shit of my own to do.
    i haz bow too
    -The Original Shattered Snoopy

-Prime: Anedrin/Timbalt/Kayzo/Kazooe