Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Thread: Official: GemStone SimuCoin Store Opening

I wouldn't go too far in attributing any concrete motive to Simu doing anything, let alone the endeavor that went from "and we'll have free to play!" to "nobody ever said free to play!" in about 3 seconds.

To borrow a movie line, doesn't make sense to wonder about the brains behind the operation when it's not really a brains sort of operation.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

>Can we clarify what exactly the enhancive potions do? Does this mean you will not lose charges for 30 days or 4 hours if used? Will it temporarily make it charged if it is depleted? Will a crumbly enhancive crumble after 30 days or 4 hours if you don't refill it? These are all things inquiring minds wish to know.

When you pour the potion on your enhancive item, your item will then be powered by the potion for X amount of time (30 days or 30 minutes, depending on the potion type). This means uncharged items will be reactivated, and charged items will not lose charges, until the potion timer expires. Crumbly enhancives still won't crumble until they lose their last charge, which can only happen after the potion timer expires (due to no charges being lost until then).

Coase

http://forums.play.net/forums/GemSto...Store/view/310
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

That is pretty cool if someone wants to spend some cash on really good crumbly ones.
    Chris