Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6x medium krodera

Default 6x medium krodera

With the new changes just looking for a rough idea on price.

a dark krodera shield shimmering with the eerie image of a sinking ship

The first thing that strikes you about the shield is the weight, which is about 3 pounds.

It has a bonus of +30 from a normal shield,

Your careful inspection of a dark krodera shield shimmering with the eerie image of a sinking ship allows you to conclude that it is a medium shield that protects the bearer if carried in the left hand.
    Chris

Given that you can actually enchant it, a good bit, I'd say. At least 4-5m at 6x.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

I don't really see too much markup with the new maneuvers. Even a tier1 ensorcell on another shield, or weapon, will give the benefits. Maybe a million or so more over what it would have sold prior to the changes.

You can add at least 2m for that awesome alteration, Buck.

Mm. True, though Ensorcell hasn't really hit the open market much yet. Prices will start dropping on veil iron and krodera (what there is of it), once it does.

Actually, in some ways it's worse because it can't take an ensorcell so you lose out on the benefits (t1-t5).

I would have it checked to see if it can be ensorcelled. So far that has been impossible with my krodera gear which I kind of expected, but in my opinion shouldn't be impossible with otherwise flavor-only krodera/veil iron. It seems a weakness in design, if once again, an item can't be improved purely because of the metal that offers zero other benefit. If that's the case, why wouldn't you just get a 6x vultite shield and get it ensorcelled for a better benefit?

That is kind of weird. You'd think krodera and veil iron at least (not kroderine since it already has fun abilities) could get a few tiers. Maybe to tier3.

Perhaps veil iron and krodera could be updated to be easy to ensorcell, and could, when ensorcelled once, immediately jump to T2.

>prep 735
    You begin drawing a faint, twisting symbol while softly intoning the words for Ensorcell...
    Your spell is ready.
    >cast my shield
    You gesture at a dark krodera shield shimmering with the eerie image of a sinking ship.
    Necrotic energy materializes around your krodera shield and sinks onto it like an ethereal film.
    Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
    >l my shield

I know its just temporary, but I don't have any super easy way to check a permanent cast.

Just posting this to see if Kerl was able to get a temporary cast and it was just a permanent failure.
    Last edited by Buckwheet; 04-08-2013 at 12:31 PM.
    Chris