Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2x permanent ensorcell service - +4 CvA or AS/CS/health/mana/spirit/stamina flares

lol at selling a service you're not even sure you can do. Or when you can do.
    Last edited by Pereus; 04-03-2013 at 07:07 PM.

Why? Because racecar.

If you want to be the first, you have to work through some kinks. I won't collect in advance.

Your lols are welcome, regardless.

3. Default

ill go 500k

You gesture at a dhu goleras.
    CS: +436 - TD: +326 + CvA: +25 + d100: +12 == +147
    Warding failed!
    ... and hits for 21 points of damage!
    A dhu goleras is suddenly engulfed in flames of pure essence!
    ... 70 points of damage!
    Fire completely surrounds a dhu goleras. Blood boils and heart stops.
    The dhu goleras opens her mouth wide and lets out a choked, shrill scream and her eyes cloud over to a solid milky white as she collapses and dies.
    You feel 9 mana surge into you!

** Necrotic energy from your glowbark runestaff overflows into you! **

You feel energized!
    Your glowbark runestaff pulses with a white-blue light!
    You feel 2 mana surge into you!
    Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
    (Forcing stance down to guarded)

Way too cheap on offering this service . . . should have not put it out thar yet-- but with that being said--above is a flare from my permanently ensorcelled 2x mana flaring runestaff-- yes folks flares stack (+9 mana surge was from 719, +2 mana surge was from the mana flaring runestaff, and the necrotic energy was from the ensorcell-- which added +6 CS to my next cast btw)

Hope this info helps your auction by Monday, and may you cast successfully . . . chuckle

Cole
    Last edited by Coleridge; 04-06-2013 at 04:13 AM.

5. Default

The restrictions placed on the service is why it's not going to too high. Nothing over 6x vanilla is kind of a downer.

6. Default

Am I correct to assume that veil iron/krodera/kroderine cannot be ensorcelled?
    ~Wudd

Yeah after seeing that some stuff I coming up easy I'm tempted to lift some of the restrictions, but I also don't want to overpromise. Tough being the first.

Edit: decided to open up some. Posted this at the top of OP: A couple of sorcs have posted having a very easy time of permanently ensorcelling some pretty nice stuff (for the first tier), so I'm going to lift some of the original restrictions in hopes that I can provide more value. I'm going to say up to 7x vanilla, or up to 5x with one nice-but-not-absurd feature - up to heavy padding or weighting, or simple elemental flares, or if you have something else in that vein, talk to me. I'll also try a plain new-style claid if you want. Again, if I only get to 1x with it, you pay 1/3 of your bid.
    Last edited by Goat; 04-04-2013 at 10:51 PM.

I have no idea about anti-magic but it doesn't seem like a great idea for a first attempt.

i'll go 1.5m for 2x ensorcell on my 7x vanilla shield

10. Default

1.6 on my 7x maul