Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 30 mil at 20 dollars per

44 million for sale for the low, low price of 18 dollars per! Yes you heard right, 18 dollars per!

That's so fucking low I'm practically giving them away!

2. Default

Someone had to budge? Dont do it man! Its the principle!

I'm now selling 50 million silvers for 850 bucks. For those of you who are bad at math that's a mere 17 dollars per million. You must be asking yourself "But Tgo01, I see other people selling their silvers for 15 dollars per." If you saw other people walking off a bridge would you walk off too? Of course not! Instead you'd buy my silvers for 17 dollars per. And if you would walk off that bridge why not go ahead and buy my silvers at 17 dollars per before you do? Not like you'd need the money.

Don't take my word for how awesome of a deal this is, just listen to these testimonials I have received.

"Thanks Tgo01! Those silvers at a slightly inflated price were worth it. I now have plenty of silvers for the upcoming events."

"I could have went with your competitors but that would have been like walking off of a bridge. I'm not a follower."

"I didn't want to wait for a 'good deal' on silvers, I wanted them fast and now and you had the silvers available. You are more God than man."

The people have spoken, why haven't you?

All I want to know is: Do I need to upgrade my avatar to a dog in a suit to get these prices?
    Last edited by everan; 04-03-2013 at 11:18 AM.
    everan

trouble is a friend of mine

Man.. I needed that laugh today.
    This space for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    We have to count our blessings that we enjoy freedom of speech without fear of oppression in this county.
    (When you can't answer a question for fear of making you or your savior look bad)

Quote Originally Posted by everan View Post
    All I want to know is: Do I need to upgrade my icon to a dog in a suit to get these prices?
    Of course not! Avatars of all walks of life are afforded these great prices. Although for my fellow dog in suit avatar friends I'll go ahead and give a 10 cent per million discount, suddenly these 50 million silvers are priced at 845 dollars for the lot. I'm not making this shit up people.