Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for DB items, glass amulet (self recharging invisible), and others

1. Default Looking for DB items, glass amulet (self recharging invisible), and others

Looking for the self recharging pendent or talisman with the paladin rage spell. (+20 AS or something) . Looking for 1x DB items. And the self recharging glass amulet. Any other self recharging items as well. As long as they are not arm or boot worn.

Thank you. Let me know what you want for them.

lol brielus?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos DLC View Post
    Blame Kranar!

Protect Net Neutrality!
    https://www.dearfcc.org

3. Default

I believe Queleri had a self-charging amulet for sale not too long ago. You may want to shoot him a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusionist View Post
    I believe Queleri had a self-charging amulet for sale not too long ago. You may want to shoot him a PM.
    Unfortunately, you're lost. You are in the Shattered folder and your soul is now lost forever.

5. Default

Damn your sorting Tapatalk!! Aww well, I wasn't really using my soul anyways. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by SparkErosion View Post
    Looking for the self recharging pendent or talisman with the paladin rage spell. (+20 AS or something) . Looking for 1x DB items. And the self recharging glass amulet. Any other self recharging items as well. As long as they are not arm or boot worn.

Thank you. Let me know what you want for them.
    none of that is available.. and coin wont buy anything, just sayin..
    -The Original Shattered Snoopy

-Prime: Anedrin/Timbalt/Kayzo/Kazooe

7. Default

I'll pay cash depending on the item. I got good enough armor now, what kind of special items are left, from say droughtmans, that are useful, like self chargers? (No weapons)

theres a magical bowtie that was found at EG that self recharges.. but the person prolly doesnt want to get rid of it

thats the only thing i can remember right now, aside from my fire grenade mushroom

I've got a gem-eater necklace with 430, 410, and 2 other spells that I don't recall, but can figure out if anyone is interested. I think one may be 406, but regardless 430 and 410 are the main ones.

i'd be interested in that.. but i dont have monies, maybe a trade though.. but i dont i know if i have anything of use for you