Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: War Thunder

Default War Thunder

For those (like me) who thought World of Planes SUCKED BALLS War Thunder just went open beta recently and was also green lighted on Steam.

It's a lot like WoT in structure for the most part but so far it's been pretty fucking fun and frustrating at times when you're in a lower tier getting your starfish split by a MIG.

F2P.

http://www.warthunder.com/
    We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight! Hey!

Not to swipe your thread... but Star conflict on Steam is pretty damn fun. And F2P as well.
    This space for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    We have to count our blessings that we enjoy freedom of speech without fear of oppression in this county.
    (When you can't answer a question for fear of making you or your savior look bad)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarvan View Post
    Not to swipe your thread... but Star conflict on Steam is pretty damn fun. And F2P as well.

ANNNNnnd is made/run by the same company

Gaijin.
    We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight! Hey!

Nobody pick up either of these games?

Blog Entries

I saw ads for War Thunder EVERYWHERE so I assumed it was one of those fake, take-over-your-computer-once-you-install-them games.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Nope it's legit. It's just been getting a lot of press. It's now going to be a PS4 launch title as well although not so sure how I feel about that.

That has to be some of you that play?! I know a few of you played WoT and this is much more fun!

I play the shit out of this game, and was about to make a thread about it right now. Ground forces are gonna be released fairly soon which should add another awesome aspect to an already fantastic game.

Anyone who plays feel free to add me, name is insightsmoke.

9. Default

I just recently got back into WoT, maybe I'll check this out later. Was curious about warplanes but not enough to bother.

For all you PS4 owners I was just reading up on some stuff and this game is going to be cross-platform so you can play against people on the PC as well. It means there's going to be plenty of action going on for the PS4 release which should be sometime next month.