Thread: Rust

1. Default Rust

I recently picked Rust back up. I hadn't really played it since the beta. It's come a long way. It reminds me a lot of this place, but if you hate someone you can just shoot them in the face with a rocket launcher. It's kind of fun, but you definitely have to find the right server. They vary wildly in quality of rules/settings and community.

Naked people hitting trees with rocks.

10/10 best game.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Naked people hitting trees with rocks.

10/10 best game.
    You don't get to choose what your character looks like, either! It's randomized and tied directly to your steam account. I am now a proud, naked, african american woman hitting trees with rocks.

I've also covered my base in helpful signs stating that it's full of loot and definitely not a trap.

4. Default

Been playing on a server lately that seems pretty fun. Figured I'd post it here in case anybody else wanted to give it a go. Game's come a long way since beta (last time I really played). Anyway, server name is "Low Decay | US East | Monthly Wipe | Bi-Monthly BP (3/10)". Fresh server as of yesterday, with a large-ish map and a medium-ish population so it's easier to get your feet under you and figure stuff out.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 03-11-2019 at 11:44 AM.

Meh.. Rust isn't that good. I liked ARK better and now I'm enjoying Atlas even more.

Well I WILL be enjoying Atlas again.. given that they announced a full server wipe 2 weeks ago for the end of this month and now no one is playing until it's wiped.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by wetsand View Post
    Awesome troll
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.