Thread: Someone had a good day

Default Someone had a good day

[Town Square Central]
    You also see a featureless black abyran'ra, etc, etc.
    Also here: Abbyrose, a stunned Malisai, Serovin who is lying down, Dergoatean, the body of Great Lord Gracxe who is lying down, the body of Corumil who is lying down, the body of Quixilver who is lying down, the body of Lightfoote who is lying down, Sir Bristenn, the body of Ortar who is lying down, the body of Lord Herberto who is lying down, the body of Sarktamenn who is lying down, the body of Laelithonel who is lying down, the body of Lady Tavykah who is lying down, the body of Orva who is lying down, the body of Lady Linnwei who is lying down, the body of Lord Diabolicoa who is lying down, the body of Xitu who is lying down, the body of Jayvn who is lying down
    Obvious paths: northeast, east, southeast, southwest, west, northwest
    >
    A featureless black abyran'ra tries to sink its curved fangs into Bristenn!
    AS: +509 vs DS: +429 with AvD: +7 + d100 roll: +59 = +146
    ... and hits for 6 points of damage!
    Weak slash to Bristenn's right arm.
    That doesn't even sting.

That kill count happened over the course of some . . . 30-60 seconds while I was up in FWI. Even more logged out after they died. Well played 740, well played.
    - dutifully, Kastrel Tyraegen Faendryl, the first freelance guildmaster of the Sorcerer's Guild

Was it able to be killed? As I recall TSC is sancted, no? Or is that dropped for the invasions etc?

Blog Entries

Whatever that thing's max BCS level is...he reached it. Make for one hell of an animate.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Was it able to be killed? As I recall TSC is sancted, no? Or is that dropped for the invasions etc?
    Demons break sancts, they just don't give a fuck.

This was actually the second demon. The first one was one was caused by me (my first major failure) and was quickly dealt with by Bristenn and one or two others. Im actually still looking for the person my demon killed to replace their deed.

The demon in that log was actually a second demon that came just a few minutes (or quicker) than my demon. Im pretty sure it was a GM thing since justice was turned off. it evil eyed TSC with predictable results. fully dispelled i think its Sorcerer TD was still over 500.

The second one might be my fault through proxy. My character said something to the effect of "well thats disappointing. First time I summoned such a powerful creature and it didnt kill anyone. (sigh). Just my luck to summon something so weak." Right after that Mr. Big Bad showed up.

The GM has to be connected to RR in some way, only a River Rat would go "well hell if thats how you feel have another."

I thought it was funny as hell, but then it didnt kill me so.....
    If you shoot for the stars you will burn up in the atmosphere

Quote Originally Posted by Malisai View Post
    Im pretty sure it was a GM thing since justice was turned off. it evil eyed TSC with predictable results. fully dispelled i think its Sorcerer TD was still over 500.
    Yeah. I saw everyone dead, rolled up in there to save the day, displaying my demon defeating prowess. My result? Looked something like this.

You gesture at a featureless black abyran'ra.
    CS: +500 - TD: +525 + CvA: +25 + d100: +4 == +3
    Warded off!

So I was like . . . "Oh". Whatever I d100'ed, my endroll would be 1 less. It couldn't touch me at all, its AS wasn't that high, but I sure as hell couldn't touch it either.
    - dutifully, Kastrel Tyraegen Faendryl, the first freelance guildmaster of the Sorcerer's Guild

Dispel, dispel, dispel. #1 key to demonhunting!
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

8. Default

It makes me sad that my huge incarnadine vathor was replaced the other day as my toughest kill

Well, Malisai said it was fully dispelled. I probably would have gotten to that, but it was dead 10 seconds later. People had been whittling it down for a while.