Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Six year old transgender child?

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    That's quite an inducement to travel north.
    I would if I was you. If you do, i'll take you out to dinner and then afterwards we can go use the washroom together...

Hot.
    Last edited by Drisco; 03-28-2013 at 03:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
    Hrm, I can see that. It must be a real turn on for guys with capped characters having sex with weaker female characters. After you own them in PvP in game you can then have rough sex to demonstrate further owning.
    Quote Originally Posted by radamanthys View Post
    The watermelon kid is photoshopped. I think we should insult the mother.

Blog Entries

I'll bring the strap on.

Strap on snow shoes I mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I'll bring the strap on.

Strap on snow shoes I mean.
    She lies! We all know she likes it doggy-style.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Methais, I know you're really on this "gay vs. fag" kick--and you think it's really clever--but it's essentially no different from people that try to explain the difference between "blacks and n***ers." You look like an asshole either way.
    Looks like I struck a nerve.

It's a good thing you suck ass in every possible way, because those are the best ones to watch react.

Fag.

PS: Beef Wellington
    Last edited by Methais; 03-28-2013 at 05:04 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Another reason we need guns. And a good reason why the Democrats want to take our guns, they have already made pacts with aliens to spare them in the upcoming war of aliens vs man as long as they help disarm us. Democrats are a danger to us all. Jesus even said so.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarvan View Post
    You know, I really don't have any problem with this really. We all can only be who we are.

That being said.. in 6-10 years tho, will people still feel it's ok for this girl to be going into the female bathroom? Will she take showers in the girls locker room with the other girls? Or will they make her shower separately, or with the boys? Would you want your daughter showering with her?
    Why is this important to you? Are there negative cultural implications for precluding hygienic actions due to gender or gender identification? Why are we separate in the United States?(It's an important question!) Why is nakedness so sacred in the United States? Unisex bathrooms have been used successfully in some of those holiday destination European nations for years. This country is too uptight due to its puritan roots in my opinion. Such a big deal is made of sex and nakedness and gender. Just let people be who they are and do what they do....we're all people. 1950's "Ideals" culture paired with religions led by men who are proscribed from sexual relations has made us into this uptight snotty nation scared to talk about sex....it's not doing us any favors obviously since it has produced such fanatics as The Westboro Baptist Church, Justice Roberts, maybe Atlanteaux (lol). And it's common knowledge that suppression and fear of expressing what's natural leads to more problems like sociopathy, serial murderers, institutional abuse cycles etc.

And I just realized instead of clicking on last post I clicked on third page and responded to a post on the third page. I'm awesome.
    Last edited by 4a6c1; 03-28-2013 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Was expecting Felicia Day.

Am disappoint.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.