Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Simu Bug

1. Default Simu Bug

There is a major bug in GS that when you check into an inn, you are able to max out any and all stats you want. Here is a demo on how one would access this bug.

**Note.. this can warrant a 30 day ban if you are not careful about the use, but this is basically an idea where if 200 people use it, Simu will realize they suck and actually FIX something instead of blaming their problems on us.

Okay, back to the bug:

Let's say you are a cleric that wants to max out Edged Weapons, Combat Maneuvers, and Dodging.. here is the key for skills in the inn

4 = edged 33 = MjS
    11 = CM 34 = MnS
    15 = dodge 35 = Cleric

this particular cleric has 40 major spirit, 40 minor spirit, and 60 cleric spells and is 50th training
    *Dramatization*
    Check in
    33 -40
    34 -40
    35 -60
    4 +52
    11 +52
    15 +52
    Check out
    Check in
    4 -52
    11 -52
    15 -52
    33 +40
    34 +40
    35+60
    Check out

2. Default

Now... the explination.. you lower stats that you already have to 0. You then raise 3 or 4 skills of your choice to thier max, and check out of the inn. Check back into the in right away and lower those 3 or 4 skills you just raised back to 0, and raise the skills you took away to their original position

3. Default

Note: this will NOT automatically raise all the skills you raise to their max, sometimes it will raise 1 point, sometimes 100... it changes. If it does not work a few times in a row, try changing inns, seems to work better. Also, spells are more difficult to raise than skills. If certain combos arent working, play around, mix edged, brawling and CM, if that doesnt work, do thrown, mana control and lores... any combo has potential to work, and there is no limit to its use

and so after all that, you are back where you started..
    Crystal Tears 24: OMG the man had a package that UPS couldn't deliver.

PS: How can you not see me post, I'm one of the biggest fucking attention whores on these boards. Christ. -Arkans

No, it raises the skills randomly. I tried it earlier today. I dropped CM to 0 (from 50), and raise thrown and brawling to max, then dropped it. It raised thrown to 30 ranks, and brawling to max, then returned and swapped skills, those skills remained and the original CM was back at 50. (Note, all of these skills are migrating, so they are not technically at the max all the time, so 50 would be 49.990)

So that's how Emislity does it.
    Space for rent, inquire within.

7. Default

no... it increases those 3-4 skills and maxes them eventually, slowly (VERY SLOWLY) migrating them back to 0...the process of migrating those skills back to 0 would take a year, hence, it being a bug to max all skills

So that's how Dyanne did it I guess?

Yikes. Bitter much?

9. Default

Seems like a good way to get locked out to me. You guys go ahead and push it...I think I will keep playing..

Straight

If they lock out everyone, who will pay their bills?