Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones season 3

1. Default Game of Thrones season 3

Dragons are coming!

Last edited by Androidpk; 02-23-2013 at 02:18 PM.

Man, I need to get a TV, high speed internet, HBO, or a friend with these things.

Brann looked pretty old in that trailer.
    A.M.D.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

Friends in general wouldn't be bad. Though if they don't watch GoT they aren't really worth being friends with anyway. It's gonna be sick!

I messed up bad and went and read the first 4 books after I started watching this. They leave so much out it is disappointing, not saying I will not watch it, but still disappointing. Especially since I have a feeling they will either butcher or just leave out one of the most interesting story lines, that of Arya Stark.

I have read those same 4 books, and I think they'll work it in. After all, at the end of book 2, she was roughly where she is now.

The problem is that they've totally written Roose Bolton and Beric Dondarrian out of the TV series. I can see why they did, but I don't know how they're going to do the whole thing with Lemoncloak and Thyros of Myr and Beric. And, eventually, Stoneheart (DUN DUN DUN).
    A.M.D.G.

D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

Am I the only person who considered Season 2's rendition of Arya's storyline an improvement over the book?

As much as I love Arya, her book storyline all throughout 2 and 3 is an exercise in accomplishing as little as possible. (not her fault, its just the writing)
    - dutifully, Kastrel Tyraegen Faendryl, the first freelance guildmaster of the Sorcerer's Guild

I do like moving Arya's storyline to being in the service of the Tywin Lannister, instead of Bolton. But I think it's going to be hard to address what comes after her escape, which we saw at the end of season 2. Plus, Bolton has a larger part to play in book 3, which will have to be shifted to someone else.
    A.M.D.G.

9. Default

Really looking forward to the new season. Not looking forward to the whiny fanboys/girls gripe about the changes made to accommodate a different media format.

Red wedding.
    Last edited by SHAFT; 05-22-2013 at 06:12 PM.