Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "a wooden barrel with wide leather shoulder straps" VLA backworn

1. Default

Roxe worked on this for me last night. An iron-banded wooden keg with wide leather shoulder straps.

Awesome. You should go buy like . . . 40 beer or ale drinks from somewhere and fill it up.
    - dutifully, Kastrel Tyraegen Faendryl, the first freelance guildmaster of the Sorcerer's Guild

3. Default

That's exactly what Roxe said!

Blog Entries

... If you were just going to get it altered.. couldn't you have saved a couple mill and just bought a backpack and altered it into a keg?

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

I thought about that, and I suspect they may not have allowed it. A backpack isn't a barrel.
    - dutifully, Kastrel Tyraegen Faendryl, the first freelance guildmaster of the Sorcerer's Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    ... If you were just going to get it altered.. couldn't you have saved a couple mill and just bought a backpack and altered it into a keg?
    with alteration rules, most likely not since "barrel" and "keg" are not traditionally recognized as acceptable nouns for backworn containers. But who knows, you might get lucky
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

7. Default

Because even if they didn't allow it the barrel was still neat. Roxe had something similar and seemed to indicate that she created it.

Thats cool for Roxe, getting to see her item appreciated and worked on, if she did make it.