Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Yeah, the trailer is cool, but I have the same knowledge about the game after watching it as I did before; none. If your video game isn't a goddamn movie, asswipes, could ya make the trailer maybe, I dunno, give us some sort of idea what the game is rather than a neat little cinematic scene?
    It'll be a next gen open world more tactical/police than Deus Ex "busting cyber criminals" game. The mythology of the Cyberpunk world is that if you get too many modifications you go batshit insane. Simultaneously the squad that hunts them may indeed recruit from captured targets.
    Last edited by Warriorbird; 01-13-2013 at 10:49 PM.

I was not impressed with The Witcher 2. Didn't play the first one but I didn't like the controls or the overall game play.

Hope these coming up are better. Perhaps I'll reopen gamefly for it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ruty1532 View Post
    I was not impressed with The Witcher 2. Didn't play the first one but I didn't like the controls or the overall game play.

Hope these coming up are better. Perhaps I'll reopen gamefly for it
    For some reason I couldn't get into it either. I could recognize that it was an amazing game from many different standpoints, but it just couldn't capture my interest.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Conversely, I really enjoyed the Witcher. I, too, found the controls to be difficult at first and only easing somewhat with experience (nor was the game what I'd call easy). However, while the controls didn't thrill the overall game was a decent step ahead of most RPGs and more than moderately enjoyable. I have not played the Witcher 2, yet. I will when the price is on steam for about $15 or so.
    - Galenok

"I'm your huckleberry."

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Doesn't quite help the issue of looking like a tard as you run around singing at things. Other than that, you're golden.
    Quote Originally Posted by NocturnalRob View Post
    If by "singing at," you mean "skull fucking," then yes, you are correct. Bards fucking own.

5. Default

I only played the second one and I too found the controls a little difficult at first (k&b) but once I got the hang of them I actually really enjoyed it, especially the combat.

During my six-month Mass Effect multiplayer stint, all I would hear on ME forums was "Witcher 2 this" and "Witcher 2 that!". It was constantly held up as a standard that ME3 "failed" to match. Thats about all I know.
    - dutifully, Kastrel Tyraegen Faendryl, the first freelance guildmaster of the Sorcerer's Guild

I like Twitcher and Twitcher 2. Hopefully this'll have different controls though.

Blog Entries

Poles and Ukrainians make the best sci-fi and post apoc games, this is fact.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Poles and Ukrainians make the best sci-fi and post apoc games, this is fact.
    They live it every day, they should be good at making games about it......

Yeah. They're Eastern Europe minus any of the fun bits.