Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    Well now I don't feel so bad about Star Citizen and my $50 spent. I'll await the GOG sale/Epic Sale. Speaking of........
    You should feel bad. CP77 is very playable and enjoyable on PC. If it had been a PC only title, there would be like 90% less complaints.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Is it ass on PS5 too? Or just last gen consoles?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Is it ass on PS5 too? Or just last gen consoles?
    Heard it crashes every couple hours on PS5, but the graphics and shit are fine.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You should feel bad. CP77 is very playable and enjoyable on PC. If it had been a PC only title, there would be like 90% less complaints.
    People forget that CDPR were, are, and always have been primarily a PC developer. But even so, those last gen ports never should've been released.
    You remove a pair of oval ora-framed spectacles with pale grey lenses from in your ebon linen vest.

You unfold the earpieces of your spectacles.

You put on a pair of oval ora-framed spectacles with pale grey lenses.

You think to yourself, "Deal with it."

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Works great on PC / Stadia running out of Chrome with no local install too.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

2 hours after the last patch was downloaded on my PS5, the SAME problems keep happening. I took a break from it because I am playing with anxiety the entire time hoping the game won't freeze.
    The fact that CDPR said the other day not to hold a lot of items in your inventory, for you may lose your save file or it may become corrupted (Which is happening) is peak bullshit when it comes to this game. I think when the next gen release comes out (If it ever does) I'll play it more out of curiosity which is sad.

I haven't had much issues with the game as far as glitchyness goes. Occasionally I'll see a graphical artifact or have to restart a quest in order to re-trigger a key dialogue that I missed, but other than that it plays just fine in Chrome / Stadia.

One of my favorite things about the game is how pedestrians freak the fuck out when you drive near them. The shit they say cracks me the hell up. Even if you're carefully creeping by they act like it's the end of the world and I love it.

CD Projekt SA said Wednesday it will delay a promised update to the much-criticized role-playing game Cyberpunk 2077, pinning the blame for its slow progress on a recent security breach. From a report:
    What the Polish publisher didn't say is that most of its employees have been locked out of their workstations for the past two weeks, according to people familiar with the matter. The work stoppage is the result of a ransomware attack disclosed on Feb. 9. The extent of the disruption, which hasn't been previously reported, poses a major setback to CD Projekt's attempt to rescue a game in desperate need of repairs. CD Projekt has said it refused to pay a ransom to the hackers. As a result, employees remain unable to log onto the company's virtual private network, making it impossible to access the systems and tools needed to do most of their jobs, said the people, requesting anonymity because they weren't authorized to talk publicly. Although some CD Projekt employees are working from the headquarters in Warsaw, the majority are at home due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    CD Projekt SA said Wednesday it will delay a promised update to the much-criticized role-playing game Cyberpunk 2077, pinning the blame for its slow progress on a recent security breach. From a report:
    What the Polish publisher didn't say is that most of its employees have been locked out of their workstations for the past two weeks, according to people familiar with the matter. The work stoppage is the result of a ransomware attack disclosed on Feb. 9. The extent of the disruption, which hasn't been previously reported, poses a major setback to CD Projekt's attempt to rescue a game in desperate need of repairs. CD Projekt has said it refused to pay a ransom to the hackers. As a result, employees remain unable to log onto the company's virtual private network, making it impossible to access the systems and tools needed to do most of their jobs, said the people, requesting anonymity because they weren't authorized to talk publicly. Although some CD Projekt employees are working from the headquarters in Warsaw, the majority are at home due to the coronavirus pandemic.
    Ransomware from one of their own directors.