Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    It'll be a next gen open world more tactical/police than Deus Ex "busting cyber criminals" game. The mythology of the Cyberpunk world is that if you get too many modifications you go batshit insane. Simultaneously the squad that hunts them may indeed recruit from captured targets.
    I loved the Shadowrun world, which is kinda the next step in Cyberpunk. I hope they do this game well, as I will be looking forward to trying it.
    This space for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    We have to count our blessings that we enjoy freedom of speech without fear of oppression in this county.
    (When you can't answer a question for fear of making you or your savior look bad)

2. Default

So it looks like CD Projekt Red is using a brand new game engine that is supposed to be quite powerful. It's also going to be used in the upcoming Witcher 3, with info and screenshots coming out in 4 days.

3. Default

“Cyberpunk is far bigger than anything else that CD Projekt Red has done before,” visual effects artist Jose Teixeira told MCV. “Far, far bigger.

“We're really stepping into the unknown in terms of complexity and size and problems we encounter.”
    Nuts!

Blog Entries

Not more info about Cyberpunk 2077 just about CDProjektRed

5. Default

The official Cyberpunk 2077 Twitter account posted a message for the first time in over 4 years today

6. Default

Just realized the original teaser trailer came out 5 years ago today.

7. Default

8. Default

Supposedly a new trailer is going to be shown at E3 this year and a playable demo for journalistis/industry insiders behind closed doors. A fall release this year seems likely IMO.

9. Default

Supposedly a leaked screenshot.

10. Default