Thread: Small Auction! Veola Items! Morphing Magic Clothing! Nail Polish! ETC!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Small Auction! Veola Items! Morphing Magic Clothing! Nail Polish! ETC!

Starting a small auction, will add to it as things clear out... Happy Bidding! =)

Things will go Once, Twice, Sold.
    Delivery to Landing, Icemule, FWI, Solhaven... can arrange for delivery elsewhere!

These are LOCKED Veola items.

They alter your features (hair), can be accessorized with gems and feathers. When unlocked they have a fair number of verbs. Each side of the item can be altered differently (must keep same noun and material).

MB 250k each

V1. a wide dark leather hat with a slightly scuffed brim CB- 250k Tyronebiggums SOLD!
    V2.a tall dark charcoal silk capotain banded in tonal satin
    V3. an oval alum filigree barrette backed in dark green kelyn
    V4. a burnished circlet of alternating gold and bronze bands
    V5. a jet-on-cream damask fascinator with a thin mesh veil
    V6. a jet-on-cream damask fascinator with a thin mesh veil
    V7. a jet-on-cream damask fascinator with a thin mesh veil
    V8. a jet-on-cream damask fascinator with a thin mesh veil

M1. a pale jade green glass vial
    nail polish, unused
    mb 100k
    CB 100k Silentsylvan SOLD!

M2.a shimmering wintry blue vial
    nail polish, unused
    mb 100k
    CB 100k Silentsylvan SOLD

C1. a raw ivory silk waist-cincher pinned with a tiny glass moth
    (a smooth ebon silk waist-cincher with silvered glass buttons)
    MB 200k
    CB 200k Leifastagsweed SOLD!

C2. a pair of low-waisted grey silk trousers buttoned in satin
    (a pair of dark caramel silk trousers with a stiff wool waist)
    MB 200k

C3. a long black leather coat lined in charcoal tones
    VLA, scripted
    MB 200k
    CB 250k Ruty1532 SOLD!
    Nudge while worn: You place one hand against your hip, nudging your kidskin jacket back over one shoulder.
    Rub while worn: You fiddle with the edges of your kidskin jacket in a fit of nervous energy.
    Rub while held: You rub the fabric of your kidskin jacket, smoothing out the wrinkles and brushing away any imperfections.
    Stand while worn and standing: You push back your kidskin jacket and immediately shift into a relaxed stance.
    Stand while worn and sitting, kneeling, or lying down: You suddenly stand, your kidskin jacket billowing up with the movement.
    Stand while held: You stare at nothing in particular and fidget with the fabric of your kidskin jacket.
    Turn while worn: You turn quickly, your kidskin jacket swirling in your wake.
    Turn while worn and sitting: As you turn, you somehow manage to get the fabric of your kidskin jacket tangled around you. You momentarily wrestle with it until it seems like it will behave.
    Turn while worn and sitting, third person: Nilandia turns, somehow managing to get the fabric of her kidskin jacket tangled around herself. She wrestles with it until the fabric is no longer mussed up.
    Turn while held: You turn your kidskin jacket over in your hands, rolling and unrolling the fabric.
    C4. a luxurious pearl mink pelisse clasped with a gold intaglio
    VLA
    MB 200k

C5. a cloth-of-copper gown plumed with azurite peacock feathers
    mb 200k

C6 Elegant Betta Fish Costume (Won 2nd place OVERALL costume contest)
    Sold as a set.
    a slim cerulean-scaled gown descending into a fishtail train of crimson dupioni silk sheened with cobalt
    a pair of crimson high-heeled shoes inset with veniom scales
    a pair of scaled veniom armbands trailing lengths of crimson silk
    mb 700k
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 12-31-2012 at 01:20 PM.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

2. Default

C3 mb
    Japhrimel takes his black branding iron and jabs the superheated metal into your open wound. You let out a scream as the hot iron sizzles against your flesh, which begins to smoke and burn. The sensation sets your nerves aflame with blinding white agony, but somehow you manage to retain consciousness through the excruciating procedure. At last, the wound is blackened and sealed, but the pain is slow to recede.

...unfortunately, your heart gives out a moment later.

3. Default

Mb on v1

updated... bumps!
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

MB on M1 and M2 please

C1 - MB, please

C3 250k

bumped! updated!

bump