Page 530 of 530 FirstFirst ... 30430480520528529530
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 5300

Thread: The Thread of Randomness.

  1. #5291
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Rubble of the fifth wall.
    Posts
    17,272

    Default

    I just had some Asian drink and it has these tapioca pearls in it.

    I don't know how I feel about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

  2. #5292
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Rubble of the fifth wall.
    Posts
    17,272

    Default

    So I was putting on a little dab of Clubman moustache wax (black.)

    And I'm getting around next to the corners of my mouth – and then, well, I apply a little bit to my goatee and my soul patch (and comb it out when I'm all done.)

    I don't know how I feel about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

  3. #5293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    So I was putting on a little dab of Clubman moustache wax (black.)

    And I'm getting around next to the corners of my mouth – and then, well, I apply a little bit to my goatee and my soul patch (and comb it out when I'm all done.)

    I don't know how I feel about this.
    Is it one of those really epic looking waxed mustaches?

    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  4. #5294
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Rubble of the fifth wall.
    Posts
    17,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Is it one of those really epic looking waxed mustaches?

    Hmmm, hard to say.

    I think I may be going for something a bit more simple:

    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

  5. Default

    Mustaches are for suckers. Have been since Doogie Howser sang a song about them in the old west. Real kings wear magnificent hats.


  6. #5296
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    11,566
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    So I was putting on a little dab of Clubman moustache wax (black.)

    And I'm getting around next to the corners of my mouth – and then, well, I apply a little bit to my goatee and my soul patch (and comb it out when I'm all done.)

    I don't know how I feel about this.
    I never got the hang of mustache wax. Usually I just trim my mustache so it's not in my mouth.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  7. #5297

    Default

    The trick is to use hot wax.

  8. #5298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    The trick is to use lava.
    Fixed.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Fixed.
    I expected more from you. Lava? That's the best you can get to from hot wax?

    I would've suggested that the real trick was not hot wax. Hot wax comes after the trick. The real trick is squeezing your entire mustache into the latex gimp suit.

  10. Default

    Josh Gates Expedition Unknown is one of my favorite shows
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •