Page 502 of 535 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5349

Thread: The Thread of Randomness.

1. Default

As for VAC it isn't perfect but it's better than nothing I suppose.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    What do people think of Valve Anti-cheat? Is it good software, or is it easily sidestepped? I imagine it isn't free to implement in one's game.
    http://steamed.kotaku.com/valve-is-n...ice-1691308332
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

3. Default

HL3 confirmed.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    What do people think of Valve Anti-cheat? Is it good software, or is it easily sidestepped? I imagine it isn't free to implement in one's game.
    This is why I really dig Indie games.

They're single player, and cheating is really fun sometimes, just for the hilarity. Cheating on multi-player games is just derpworthy.

That being said, their customer service is horrendous, as stated in the article with the F rating. I got a coupon for a random ass indie game *Overture* roguelike, and inputted it, didn't work. Contacted Steam Support.... coupon expired, no response. Got *ANOTHER* coupon weeks later..... didn't work...... still no original response from Steam Support........ then, for some strange reason, it worked after I left the fucking computer at Checkout for the game for an entire night. Woke up and it had applied.

Then as I hit checkout, it told me I had to sign in again.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....

Luckily, I refreshed it, signed it, and it was still applied.

Over four weeks now, still no response from Steam Support. The ticket's still open. Genius people, them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Origin customer service is right up there with Amazon's.
    Excuse me, are you talking crap about Amazon? In my contract it says I must defend Amazon at all costs, in all forms, and always say good things about Kindles.

lol

*I'm actually not joking about the Kindles*
    Last edited by iJin; 03-14-2015 at 10:41 AM.

So I'm friends with this family on Facebook and like, it's weird. The mother is divorced from her children's father and I'm friends with everyone but the father but like...the mother is constantly talking shit about the father, I mean like...constantly! On a daily basis!

Okay, so maybe he is an asshole and didn't treat her right, I don't know, I wasn't there, but I have no reason to doubt her. But it's like...what do I do? Everyone else is like "You're so right! He's an asshole and you're too good for him!" and I'm always like "Should...should I agree?" Her children undoubtedly read all of the comments because they're friends with everyone involved too so I'm like...do the kids agree? Do the kids hate their father? The kids are like 11, 15 and 19.

It's just so strange. It's like no one thinks anything of talking shit about these kids' father in front of them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So I'm friends with this family on Facebook and like, it's weird. The mother is divorced from her children's father and I'm friends with everyone but the father but like...the mother is constantly talking shit about the father, I mean like...constantly! On a daily basis!

Okay, so maybe he is an asshole and didn't treat her right, I don't know, I wasn't there, but I have no reason to doubt her. But it's like...what do I do? Everyone else is like "You're so right! He's an asshole and you're too good for him!" and I'm always like "Should...should I agree?" Her children undoubtedly read all of the comments because they're friends with everyone involved too so I'm like...do the kids agree? Do the kids hate their father? The kids are like 11, 15 and 19.

It's just so strange. It's like no one thinks anything of talking shit about these kids' father in front of them.
    Send a friend request to the father, bone the mother, post pics on your timeline.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

8. Default

The sheer stupid of that Facebook page is staggering, TGO. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Send a friend request to the father, bone the mother, post pics on your timeline.
    Gelston for president!

Quote Originally Posted by JackWhisper View Post
    The sheer stupid of that Facebook page is staggering, TGO. =(
    It's crazy.

Blog Entries

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_(parrot)

Alex... the most intelligent animal capable of limited human speech. Incredibly interesting article.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.