Page 26 of 535 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126526 ... LastLast

Thread: The Thread of Randomness.

Leetahkin Guest

I hate it when:

- Your alarm clock interrupts an interesting dream.
    - Said dream leaks out of your brain at an alarming rate after you wake.
    - An elderly person (or disabled, or lady with a baby) gets on the train, yet no one will give up their seat for them.
    - You talk about your personal life to a coworker/coworkers about something that ends up not happening. You feel like an ass.
    - You find slugs inside your place a few weeks after the bug guy sprayed. :sighs:
    - Cultural differences make each other misunderstood.
    - A shot site gets bumped, causing it to fester into a huge black-and-blue mark.
    - A spider greets you in the shower, at 5am.
    - I have to leave my cats alone all day while I work.

[Edited on 7-26-2005 by Nobody Cares]

2. Default

Right now where I live, grapefruits cost $1.89 per fruit :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
    Speaking softly to a one-eared rabbit, you say, \\"Prepare thine guard, monstrosity.\\"

The one-eared rabbit flattens its single floppy ear and edges cautiously toward you. It looks up at you with pink eyes and wrinkles its tiny nose.

You foolishly attempt to attack a one-eared rabbit.
    The one-eared rabbit easily dodges out of the way with a vaguely annoyed expression.

You cower.

Each day of the week before vacation lasts 40 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I'm a douchebag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drisco View Post
    I am a le doche.

The days on vacation last 1/4 as long as they normally do.
    The hours before work are the same, yet the hours AT work last 1/4 longer than they usually should.

Leetahkin Guest

I went out Sat. the 16th and bought a digital camera at Office Max. Their ad comes out on Saturday, but it never starts until the next day. The ad showed with the purchase of the camera, you get a free memory card (64mb).

When I was at the check-out, I asked about the ad and getting the free memory card. The cashier told me that since it technically didn't start until the next day, it would be no problem for me to puchase both the camera and card that day. I could then go on their website after that day, and pull up a rebate form.

I went on their website a few days later, and couldn't find a rebate form for it. Great, it must be an in-store discount. She gave me bad information.

I didn't get back to the store until Sunday the 24th, and explained everything. They said the could no longer honor it, because it was a new ad week. I would have had to stop by at the latest the day before.

How was I supposed to know this? I was given bad information to begin with, and now they won't honor it. All they kept saying was sorry, that there was nothing they could do. I didn't request the price match within the time frame allowed.

I still have the ad. Nowhere on it does it state price matching rules. I have their corporate number. I can't decide whether I want to call and complain to them, or eat the $20 I'm out.

Casano's pizza is over rated
    I'm a douchebag.
    I am a le doche.

I think I love having jock itch, because I never do anything to get rid of it.

Attn, people: Arkans has a nice ass.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

I'm finally catching up with my bills next week. I have to go pay off a bill for my man, but I'm too fuckin' lazy to walk a block up the street. So I figured if I walked up the hill, I could just walk to the park 3 blocks away from me and read my book. Other than that, I'm reminded once again, bills fuckin' suck. I need a fuckin' stogie.

I don't think I'll live till 50
    I'm a douchebag.
    I am a le doche.