Page 534 of 535 FirstFirst ... 34434484524532533534535 LastLast
Results 5,331 to 5,340 of 5349

Thread: The Thread of Randomness.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I personally am responsible for 1/3rd of the total donations to the Heart of America Humane Society through Amazon.

I have an addiction apparently.

Attachment 9573

Mad props for doing what you are doing!
    One thing I love about America, we give and donate more than anyone fucking else.
    Last edited by Solkern; 08-04-2020 at 08:12 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

2. Default

My work just officially called it a year. We are not returning to the office until AT LEAST January of 2021.

My former boss has conceived, and will have given birth without ever once seeing her team in person.

2020 is one for the fucking books. I'm so ready for it to be over.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

My work just officially called it a year. We are not returning to the office until AT LEAST January of 2021.

My former boss has conceived, and will have given birth without ever once seeing her team in person.

2020 is one for the fucking books. I'm so ready for it to be over.
    I haven’t seen my daughter since March...
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

I haven’t gone bowling in a while.

VR bowling kicks fucking ass though.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Any pottery experts?

I've made my wife a rose every year for the last 7 years... paper, cotton, leather, silk, wood, iron, copper and now I'm up to Bronze or Pottery. I'm going for pottery because I've not done it before and bronze is frankly very close to copper (which I did last year).

I've got until June 4th to figure this shit out. I've got the ceramic clay (cone 10) because I'm a prepper and have thought of this for a year... but I'm not someone who does pottery. Steel, iron, cloth, etc... I get. But pottery is a struggle for me.

Any advice, help, etc for creating a ceramic/pottery rose for my wife?
    Awww, that's cool as hell -- glad you figured it out!
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

I thought I had, like, micro cracks or something in the windshield of my car and that I'd have to get it (the windshield) replaced, but after it happened time and again (usually got pretty bad at night with oncoming car lights) I decided to spray some Windex on the inside of the car on the window and it fixed my shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    I thought I had, like, micro cracks or something in the windshield of my car and that I'd have to get it (the windshield) replaced, but after it happened time and again (usually got pretty bad at night with oncoming car lights) I decided to spray some Windex on the inside of the car on the window and it fixed my shit.

that really works?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post

I'm kind of an elitist. I only use Windex. Name brand or nothing for me brosef.

Quiet bragging, nothing to see here.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    that really works?
    Yeah, I mean it is if what's causing glare is a shit-ton of grime on the inside of the window that you can Windex off. I thought it was itsy-bitsy tiny cracks forming, but it was just that I duped myself into thinking the inside of my front windshield was clean because I parked in an enclosed garage. But nope. Windex
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!