Page 532 of 535 FirstFirst ... 32432482522530531532533534 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 5349

Thread: The Thread of Randomness.

1. Default

TRUMP ECONOMY YO
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    My retirement account lookin good. Ty Trump
    THAT'S A LOT OF SIMUCOINS
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Do not try to bend the spoon, that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth: There is no spoon. Then you will see it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

There we go. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

...Claiming they non-violent, sounding like this –– "Do not resist the beat."
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

5. Default

My retirement account lookin good. Ty Trump
    Ah the good old days...

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

6. Default

The seventh week of quarantine. I spilled my practically boiling coffee on my leg, quickly jumped back and whilst I was doing it, I accidentally kicked my dog in his ass. I don't think he minds it, because he just started thinking its time to play..? I think I'm getting crazy because my first thought was to make a cup for my dog.

7. Default

Any pottery experts?

I've made my wife a rose every year for the last 7 years... paper, cotton, leather, silk, wood, iron, copper and now I'm up to Bronze or Pottery. I'm going for pottery because I've not done it before and bronze is frankly very close to copper (which I did last year).

I've got until June 4th to figure this shit out. I've got the ceramic clay (cone 10) because I'm a prepper and have thought of this for a year... but I'm not someone who does pottery. Steel, iron, cloth, etc... I get. But pottery is a struggle for me.

Any advice, help, etc for creating a ceramic/pottery rose for my wife?
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 04-19-2020 at 11:01 PM.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

8. Default

Also, I have my own kiln... just need help on the creativity part of creating a flower. I'm not stupid, you can google anything, I'm looking for real advice on creating a beautiful flower.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

9. Default

Also, I have my own kiln... just need help on the creativity part of creating a flower. I'm not stupid, you can google anything, I'm looking for real advice on creating a beautiful flower.
    In brief, you can use the same concept and tools that are used to make icing flowers. First, observe the real rose and try to make it. Anyway, there are several ways to make a rose. Either you can make all the petals at once and attach them or making clay stripe and rolling it. Actually, you may need a video guide via Google. In my opinion, you'd better try it using children's clay first to practice before trying ceramic at once

What the hell was I just doing?