Page 521 of 522 FirstFirst ... 21421471511519520521522 LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 5217

Thread: The Thread of Randomness.

  1. #5201

    Default

    sushi donut

    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

  2. #5202

    Default

    I just discovered 12 Foot Ninja 10 seconds ago and I fucking think I love them.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription!

  3. #5203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    I just discovered 12 Foot Ninja 10 seconds ago and I fucking think I love them.
    What about regular ninjas?

    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...ial-Ninja-Post
    Last edited by Methais; 08-26-2017 at 12:33 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  4. #5204
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The Underworld
    Posts
    4,280
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Dang, came on here since I saw my credentials were still saved on my browser. Saw I had a PM about if I worked for Amazon still. Which I do--I make lots of money and buy lots of booze and Japanese curry. Mmm, curry.

  5. #5205
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    24,393
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default

    Glad you're doing well, Jin.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

  6. #5206
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    8,677
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    I thought you disappeared with Anticor and diethx into the Internet Bermuda Triangle.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  7. #5207
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    8,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Glad you're doing well, Jin.
    Me too.

  8. #5208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I thought you disappeared with Anticor and diethx into the Internet Schlup Schlup Triangle.
    I was thinking the same thing.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  9. #5209

    Default

    Siberian Shaman Lady

    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription!

  10. #5210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •