View Poll Results: WHAT CAN WE DO BECAUSE THIS IS SO TERRIBLE HE IS THE GREATEST ACTOR IN A GENERATION H

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • IS WIFE THAT HAS A SERIOUS MEDICAL CONDITION THAT IDIOT CHRIS ROCK KNEW AND DECIDED TO

0 0%
  • MAKE FUN OF HER AND HE GOT SOME STREET JUSTICE SERVED TO HIM IF ANYTHING CHRIS ROCK

0 0%
  • SHOULD BE BANNED FROM AMERICA AND SENT TO UKRAINE BECAUSE HE HASN'T BEEN FUNNY SINCE

0 0%
  • THAT TIME I CONFUSED HIM WITH CHRIS TUCKER WHO WAS IN THAT MOVIE THAT WAS ALL LIKE CAN

0 0%
  • YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH AND IT HAD THAT ASIAN GUY

0 0%
  • THAT DOES ALL OF HIS OWN STUNTS AND THEN IN ANOTHER ONE THEY FIGHT ANOTHER ASIAN GUY

0 0%
  • NAMED JET LI BUT WILL SMITH WASN'T IN THIS MOVIE AND NOW HE IS BANNED FROM THE OSCARS

1 7.14%
  • AND THIS IS TERRIBLE AND WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE I THINK AMERICA IS GOING

0 0%
  • TO NEED A LOT OF DEPRESSION MEDCATION BECAUSE THIS NEWS IS GOING TO HIT SO HARD WE ARE

0 0%
  • tacos

13 92.86%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OH NO WILL SMITH WAS BANNED FROM THE OSCARS AND THIS IS A CATASTROPHE HE ONLY SLAPPED

Blog Entries

Default OH NO WILL SMITH WAS BANNED FROM THE OSCARS AND THIS IS A CATASTROPHE HE ONLY SLAPPED

A GUY OMG THIS IS SO HORRIBLE WHAT WILL WE DO ABOUT THIS?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

ALREADY GOING THROUGH RECORD INFLATION AND JUST RECOVERED FROM A HORRIBLE PANDEMIC AND NOW THE NEWS ABOUT WILL SMITH IS JUST GOING TO BE HORRIBLE FOR THE COMMON PEOPLE I THINK THERE WILL BE RIOTS IN THE STREETS OF LOS ANGELES AND ALL OVER CALIFORNIA IN GENERAL AND THE CRIPS AND BLOOD WILL UNIT BECAUSE WILL SMITH IS A UNITING POWER AND I HOPE HE RUNS FOR PRESIDENT BECAUSE HE WILL HAVE MY VOTE DO YOU THINK HE WOULD BE DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN PROBABLY DEMOCRAT BECAUSE HE IS AN ACTOR AND MOST OF THEM ARE EXCEPT LIKE MARK WAHLBERG BUT HE IS FROM NEW JERSEY OR SOMETHING AND OWNS A RESTAURANT WITH HIS BROTHER AND IT IS ON A TV SHOW CALLED THE WAHLBERGERS I THINK I'VE NEVER WATCHED IT.
    Last edited by Gelston; 04-08-2022 at 04:26 PM.

Hahaha greatest poll ever
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

THIS IS WORSE THAN RUSSIA/UKRAINE PEARL HARBOR AND THE HOLUCAUST COMBINED OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG macguyverbangspenguins OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: AND SLAVERY WITH BROWN PEOPLE
    Last edited by Methais; 04-08-2022 at 04:39 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    THIS IS WORSE THAN RUSSIA/UKRAINE PEARL HARBOR AND THE HOLUCAUST COMBINED OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG macguyverbangspenguins OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reported, for being racist and hating brown people.
    Last edited by Solkern; 04-08-2022 at 04:38 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Reported, for being racist and hating brown people.
    I have amended my post to resolve this issue. Thank you for pointing out this critical oversight.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

STOP ALL THE DOWNLOADING!!!!!!!!!

Backtraced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    STOP ALL THE DOWNLOADING!!!!!!!!!

Backtraced.

LOL.

So he was banned from the Academy for 10 years. Guess he will save $4500.00

Is there a downside? He can still win the award.. but he just can't go to the award show?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    LOL.

So he was banned from the Academy for 10 years. Guess he will save $4500.00

Is there a downside? He can still win the award.. but he just can't go to the award show?
    To be honest he probably is fine with it. The Oscars is just a giant self congratulatory circle jerk anyways, and now he has an excuse for not attending.