Page 523 of 535 FirstFirst ... 23423473513521522523524525533 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,230 of 5349

Thread: The Thread of Randomness.

Blog Entries

I did a thing today. Don't know who to tell because all my friends are from work and well this involves someone from work. Damn, I slept with someone from work. I also still have a boyfriend. They also have a girlfriend.

We're real pieces of shitttttt. Fuckkk.

This is as much drama as I've ever had in my life. I thought this shit didn't roll into your late 20s?

Edit: We started off as really awesome friends and I consider him my best friend--not that that justifies anything. Gargh. Can't break up with my boyfriend all willy nilly cause there is a lot invested there too but...it's going to happen. Specially since that goober hasn't been able to give me what I wanted for the last year--a damn sex life!

I'm sure this is all very exciting for you all to read. Advice?!
    Last edited by iJin; 10-24-2017 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iJin View Post
    I did a thing today. Don't know who to tell because all my friends are from work and well this involves someone from work. Damn, I slept with someone from work. I also still have a boyfriend. They also have a girlfriend.

This is as much drama as I've ever had in my life. I thought this shit didn't roll into your late 20s?

Edit: We started off as really awesome friends and I consider him my best friend--not that that justifies anything. Gargh. Can't break up with my boyfriend all willy nilly cause there is a lot invested there too but...it's going to happen. Specially since that goober hasn't been able to give me what I wanted for the last year--a damn sex life!

Men and women can't be friends. Also, I thought you broke up with your boyfriend already? Weren't you looking for a new place to live? What's going on here?

Blog Entries

Get your boyfriend to sleep with your fling's girlfriend. Now everyone's a piece of shit!
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

4. Default

Post a video

Mmhm. So where did you guys do it? At Amazon somewhere?

Blog Entries

Yeah I thought I was going to break up with my boyfriend too, but no I just moved out and I have my own place now--which I love. We decided to stay together cause hey, maybe my moving out will be better for us! It has in the sense we don't fight anymore....but still no sex life. He just doesn't care for sex.

If I had to relate my boyfriend to anyone he is exactly like Sheldon Cooper. Robotic, analytical, and just cares about computers. lol.

We did it at my place. It was awesome. Most exciting sex I've had in the last 5 years.

Yeah I thought I was going to break up with my boyfriend too, but no I just moved out and I have my own place now--which I love. We decided to stay together cause hey, maybe my moving out will be better for us! It has in the sense we don't fight anymore....but still no sex life. He just doesn't care for sex.

If I had to relate my boyfriend to anyone he is exactly like Sheldon Cooper. Robotic, analytical, and just cares about computers. lol.

We did it at my place. It was awesome. Most exciting sex I've had in the last 5 years.
    Sounds awesome. Good for you. So is the guy from work relationship material? I mean, other than the fact that he just cheated on someone he was just in a relationship with, of course...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Sounds awesome. Good for you. So is the guy from work relationship material? I mean, other than the fact that he just cheated on someone he was just in a relationship with, of course...
    Well see other than that big ol' question--yeah I think so.

I left out one other big piece of info--I'm his boss. Oh godd.

Blog Entries

Well see other than that big ol' question--yeah I think so.

I left out one other big piece of info--I'm his boss. Oh godd.
    Don't let a dick mess with your head, even if its been a while.

Last edited by drauz; 10-24-2017 at 09:19 AM.

Blog Entries

lmao. Nah. I have like a whole other alter ego at work--I go into work mode fast. My work fling also, and when I need some shit done he gets it done. Then it's time for break and I go and get lunch for me and my team and then the flirting starts inconspicuously until I have to go back to work.