Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sexual-favors

Default Sexual-favors

So I noticed some of the critters don't register in sexual-favors so I thought I would post the death messaging in order to fix the script on the repo. I was able to edit my version and get it to work. Maybe other people who have similar issues can post their messaging too?

The ones I've collected in River's Rest that don't work:

You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the Citadel herald's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.

You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the spectral servant's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.

You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the bestial swordsman's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.

You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the moor wight's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.

The problem with the moor wights is both greaters and lessers have the exact same messaging.

The title of this thread is very misleading.

It's the name of the script!

The title of this thread and script is very misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The title of this thread and script is very misleading.
    I am disappoint.

Someone threw something like this out on LNet. It may have been you since one of the creatures overlaps (just as a disclaimer, I don't have a character in Voln and don't use this script, I list a few below and they might not all be a problem). But basically if you open sexual-favors.lic it will be apparent where the creatures/levels are listed. These are the ones I think I talked about:
    Code:
    	'decaying Citadel guardsman' => 56,
    	'rotting Citadel arbalester' => 58,
    	'putrefied Citadel herald' => 60,
    If you have creatures that aren't being tracked by sexual-favors, just look at the soul releasing message and compare it to the script (the text will be of the form described above). If the names aren't an exact one-for-one match, update the script. Some creatures/objects have extra adjectives which read a certain way (in the game window text) but are handled strangely (in the actual XML stream). If you've ever tried to ingredient rummage for large platinum/gold nuggets, for instance, you've run into this sort of issue.
    Last edited by DaCapn; 10-08-2012 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Deleted some newline characters from the code block for F-ing scroll bar's sake.

I fixed my own version of the script and it works. This was more so the script owner could change it and reupload if they want.

I'm assuming this script works better than volnfavortracker?
    Player of Zhiart and many others

It does. It's much more accurate.

10. Default

Anyone know how to get this to work with the new Voln symbols? It's not deducting favor for supremacy, disruption, etc...