Thread: World of Warcraft Gold for Gemstone Silvers

Default World of Warcraft Gold for Gemstone Silvers

I'm not sure if this would be the right place for this. If it isn't please feel free to yell at me so I don't do something I'm not suppose to be doing again.

Anyone have any interest in trading WoW Gold for Gemstone Silvers? I have about 245k gold on Horde side on Kel'thuzad, also have a level 25 guild that is dieing (since I've been playing GS again I kinda let the guild die, only has a few actives that I don't even know) and about 3 Vial of the Sands sitting in my bank. I just don't really see me playing in the new expansion of WoW and would rather convert some of the stuff that has no use into something useful in Gemstone.

PM or message me here if interested.

Thanks!

Gold is still up for trade if anyone is interested. Have about 300k+ gold to trade for Gemstone Silver. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

3. Default

Not to rain on your parade, but this will be a tough sell considering that the person has to play on your servers and also play gemstone. Also do to exchange rate, I'd say 400k is worth about 100k GS or about .70 USD.

I think you're a little off on those conversion rates. Gold sellers spamming trade chat were selling 10k for $12, last I saw. That was before MoP so it could be less now, but 400k for $0.70 is still MUCH too far off from that to be legitimate.

Blog Entries

I did a google search and the first one said $6 for 10k in WoW gold.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

You're probably underestimating how many of us who play WoW still play GSIV. I'd think the ratio is pretty low, in fact it might just be Lia and SR at this point. :P
    A.M.D.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

He and I both cancelled GS a while back. Once the initial festivities in Shattered died down, we got bored and quit.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrilPraedus View Post
    Not to rain on your parade, but this will be a tough sell considering that the person has to play on your servers and also play gemstone. Also do to exchange rate, I'd say 400k is worth about 100k GS or about .70 USD.
    400k is worth about 100k GS? Are you smoking crack?

Right now have 300k and am now on a different server. RP PVP (Emerald Dream). Also have a level 25 guild still up for grabs if anyone is interested in trading for GS coin or items.