Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fully unlocked beard-clip

Default Fully unlocked beard-clip

I've decided to sell my fully unlocked beard-clip with my sylvan beard slave in it. It's an awesome item for anyone with a beard! I've set the buyout a little bit higher then offers I've received in the past. I've also come into the news if the merchant ever shows back up, you can get the verb/ambient messaging customized as well!

a twisted silver beard-clip, less then 2lb, and has a tiny blue-eyed sylvan inside. Lot's of zests and ambients that I will list most of below. Beard-clip's description can be freely altered by any merchant, and you may even be able to get one to realter the sylvan inside, but why would you!?

Sold on 12 million buyout to Nordaak. Please contact me for pickup.

Zests that I've found, these messages may change depending on race, I'm not sure.

>wear beard-clip
    With your impressive dwarven dexterity, you place your silver beard-clip into your beard with style and panache.
    >
    >twist beard-clip
    As your great dwarven mind ponders the mysteries of the universe, you idly twist a bit of your beard around your finger. As you let loose the tendril of beard, the tiny blue-eyed sylvan suddenly appears with a brush in hand to ensure every strand of your magnificent beard is in place.
    >
    >smell beard-clip (This one has at 3 least different messages, I'll include two of them.)
    Holding your beard by the beard-clip, you bring it to your nose and inhale deeply. The scent is vague yet familiar, though your are unable to name it. Searching your memories, you are unable to identify it, though enjoy the fragrance as it is both comforting and relaxing to your dwarven sense. The tiny blue-eyed sylvan turns her head up towards you and gives you a warm smile.
    >
    >smell beard-clip
    Holding your beard by the beard-clip, you bring it to your nose and inhale deeply. Distinctly salty, your beard holds the fragrance of brine, though its origin is unclear whether it is from sea or cavern. Subtle yet strong, the saltiness enhances your awareness of the natural aroma of your beard. You hear a soft *clink* and notice the tiny blue-eyed sylvan is chipping away at a tiny block of rock salt.
    >
    >lick beard-clip
    Noticing the presence of tasty crumbs in your beard, you give it a good lick! The tiny blue-eyed sylvan pokes her head out of your beard and yells, "Watch were you put that thing, buddy!"
    >
    >pluck beard-clip
    With your keen dwarven perception, you notice a stray hair in your immaculately groomed beard. You go to pluck the wayward hair when suddenly, the tiny blue-eyed sylvan appears with a pair of scissors in hand. She cuts the pesky hair away for you, and you quietly grunt in thanks. The tiny blue-eyed sylvan replies, "Anything for you, xxx." before returning to your beard.
    >
    >belch beard-clip
    From deep within your gut rises a momentous, earth-shattering belch of such epic proportions that it causes the tiny blue-eyed sylvan within your beard-clip to cling to your beard for dear life! Taking a moment to compose herself, the sylvan reaches into your beard and pulls out a tiny scorecard that reads, "10." Impressive.
    >
    >tap beard-clip (This verb disables the ambients from firing off)
    You tap a deft dwarven digit against your silver beard-clip. The beard-clip seems to grow warmer to the touch.
    >
    >remove beard-clip
    Sensing your intentions, the tiny blue-eyed sylvan quickly dives back into the beard-clip!
    Your deft dwarven fingers quickly disentangle the silver beard-clip from your magnificent beard.

Here are some of the ambients:

>
    A tiny blue-eyed sylvan emerges from your fine dwarven beard with a yawn, as if having just woken up. As the tiny sylvan stretches out, she lets out a little belch.
    >
    The tiny blue-eyed sylvan emerges from your beard, flexing and stretching a few times. With a deep inhalation, the tiny sylvan deftly scales the length of your marvelous beard with great skill and expertise a few times. Finishing her exercise, the sylvan wipes the sweat from her brow and disappears back into your beard.
    >
    The tiny blue-eyed sylvan pokes her head out of your fabulous beard and starts singing a rousing dwarven ditty, often sung in dwarven meeting halls amongst fine friends and drink. Finishing, the tiny blue-eyed sylvan takes a bow.
    >
    Last edited by Natso; 08-13-2012 at 11:51 AM.

Can the sylvan be altered? Into another race?
    Look for Kisun in game if you have any questions.

I'll go MB

6m

Quote Originally Posted by Ibidmb View Post
    Can the sylvan be altered? Into another race?
    Emeradan was the GM behind the merchant, so I really have no idea. It's always possible. I did have it semi-worked on afterwards by a GM other then him, but it was only some cosmetic bugs in the messaging.

7m

There are only 3 other fully unlocked ones that I know of... These things are a lot of fun. Been offered 15m for mine at one point
    Savaard/Talman

8m

Quote Originally Posted by Sav View Post
    There are only 3 other fully unlocked ones that I know of... These things are a lot of fun. Been offered 15m for mine at one point
    Aren't these the beardclips from the last Ebons 2011? I have one that has a spider monkey with similar messages but I didn't think it was that rare...Where did the 3 unlocked beardclips you're mentioning come from?

Thanks for the info Sav
    Last edited by Shimeria; 08-11-2012 at 08:44 PM.
    LANDING ROOM 17
    Rose-covered dark stone boutique East Monir Road
    Lich Room ID: 15100
    http://shops.lichproject.org/shops/80
    http://www.virilneus.com/shops/index.php?name=shimeria

I have one, and I have seen two others besides Natso's (a gremlin and I forget the other)... unlocked once gave a custom critter, unlocked twice gave the ambient stuff etc...
    the single unlocked ones aren't extremely rare but the merchant only showed up a few times and barely anyone showed up and he would only work for bearded folk one trip and dwarves only on his last trip so there wasn't many folk that had repeat business. Dhyne was around during 2 of his visits so most everyone went to that.

Does yours have the ambient Shim?
    Savaard/Talman