Thread: Spell Aiming and Dex Bracer, Blank MR

Default Spell Aiming and Dex Bracer, Blank MR

1) A moonstone studded pewter bracer. Blank mage rechargeable, +1 Spell Aiming Ranks, +1 Dex Bonus. Persists on magic, crumbles on enhancive. Huge charges remaining.

You sense a faint aura of magic around the studded pewter bracer. You also feel a faint drawing sensation from it, as though it may be able to hold more power. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the bracer is to cast a spell or perform some magical purpose. Also, it seems to have some sort of enhancive properties.

The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.

The bracer resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a bonus of 1 to Spell Aiming Ranks.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 4 times.
    It provides a bonus of 1 to Dexterity Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 4 times.
    The bracer looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

You sense that the studded pewter bracer will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the studded pewter bracer will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

MB: 200k

CB: 200k Jeril SOLD
    Last edited by Fulmen; 08-10-2012 at 04:30 PM.
    ~Fulmen Soulforge

"An' I hear that ringing blow thaet calls me tae me feet, I'll follow it ain ta th' ends o' th' earth, for I be the Hammer o' Eonak."

Updated
    ~Fulmen Soulforge

"An' I hear that ringing blow thaet calls me tae me feet, I'll follow it ain ta th' ends o' th' earth, for I be the Hammer o' Eonak."

Updated
    ~Fulmen Soulforge

Updated and sold.
    ~Fulmen Soulforge