Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Chick-fil-A Sets World Record

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Spackler View Post
    Beg my pardon for being confused. But could you clarify this for me?

You'll support someone who shares this same view when it suits one set of your needs, but you're willing to take part in hurting someones livelihood when it suits you another way?
    Stop being stupid. Seriously.

I'll spend my hard earned money however the fuck I want and if you don't like it you can go fuck yourself. Does that clarify it for you?
    Last edited by Back; 08-02-2012 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post

I'll spend my hard earned money however the fuck I want and if you don't like it you can go fuck yourself. Does that clarify it for you?
    Back up everyone, we got a bad ass over here.

Blog Entries

Hmm, so if the CEO were against gay marriage but every other person on the Board of Directors was ok with it. Would you then go back? Why is just the CEO's opinion the one that counts? It's not like his opinion in any way shapes public policy.
    Last edited by Some Rogue; 08-02-2012 at 12:24 PM.

Double lulz.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by diethx View Post
    You think it's silly people boycott over Cathy's views, but you don't think it's silly that they broke records yesterday because of people supporting his views?
    No I think that's pretty silly too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

Why aren't the lawyers arguing for gay marriage? It seems a whole new untapped market for them. After all, I support gay marriage, everyone should have to deal with the massive pile of shit known as divorce and the idiotic divorce laws and child custody. The national and state legal associations should be all over opening new markets.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    Hmm, so if the CEO were against gay marriage but every other person on the Board of Directors was ok with it. Would you then go back? Why is just the CEO's opinion the one that counts? It's not like his opinion in any way shapes public policy.
    Didn't the CEO basically say that the company was "guilty as charged" in supporting traditional marriage? Or did he say that he alone was?

I wonder how many CEOs are in favor of the death penalty? Or are against legalizing marijuana? I think someone should compile a list, it would be fun to see how long these protests would last.

I am now honestly curious as to why people think I should give this guy's company any more of my money and why thats such a bad thing regardless of his contempt for people who just want to love each other?

Gotta take this in context, too. He was being asked the question by a journalist for a religious publication. He gave his opinion. I personally disagree with him, but he's got a right to say it and everyone else a right to boycott his business if they want. Much ado about nothing, I think, but man... he got PAID, didn't he?