Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few assorted items

Default A few assorted items

Just what the title says - simply looking to get rid of a few unwanted things. May add more items as I'm able to poke around my lockers a bit more. Will consider any buyout offers, otherwise they'll go once, twice, and sold! Going to wrap this up at 12:01 AM EST on Friday August, 10th. Any bids after that won't be accepted, and I'll begin to go about contacting buyers about deliveries. Happy bidding.

1. a sturdy leaf-tipped vaalorn framea (+18 lance, blessable, 13 lbs.) - MB: 50k CB: 50k Ltlprprincess Sold!

2. a veniom-banded black leather back-scabbard (weapon displaying, back-worn, holds two weapons, tested with claidhmore and lance) - MB: 50k CB: 125k MotleyCrew Sold!
    3. some enameled white vaalorn plate traced with gold filigree (+18 full plate, altered, about 75 lbs.) - MB: 100k CB: 100k Ltlprprincess Sold!

4. an elven cavalry shield (4x, medium shield) - MB: 50k CB: 50k Canon2470-4L Sold!

5. a gnarled ebonwood walking stick dangling a cluster of hawk feathers (scripted; see below) - MB: 25k CB: 25k Ruty 1532 Sold!
    >lean stick
    You lean on your walking stick and survey your surroundings with a keen eye.
    >point stick
    You raise your walking stick and point it forward.
    >rub my stic
    You give your stick a quick rub on your sleeve, polishing its walking surface to a mirror-like sheen.
    >spin stick
    You spin your walking stick around jauntily, finally tucking it under your arm with military precision.

6. a heavy crimson greatcloak clasped with a thick vultite chain (cloak-worn, closable) - MB: 50k CB: 100k Vprmn123 Sold!

7. a marble-inset gold crown symbol (scripted for Koar followers; see below) - MB: 50k CB: 50k Fulmen Sold!
    >wear sy
    You carefully place the chain of your gold crown symbol around your neck, adjusting the pendant so that it hangs properly.
    >touch sy
    You lightly brush your fingers over your gold crown symbol in a reverent gesture.
    >rub sy
    As you rub your gold crown symbol it glows momentarily with a soft golden light.
    >rem sy
    You carefully take off your gold crown symbol and settle it gently in the palm of your hand.

As a side note to the above, I'm looking for "a jet-inset white shield symbol" from the same 2004 Premium Festival. If you have one you're willing to sell, please let me know.
    Last edited by Nathala Crane; 08-10-2012 at 12:34 AM. Reason: All items sold. Thanks for bidding.

2. Default

MB on 1 and 3, please.

MB on 2 and 6 please.
    ~Fulmen Soulforge

"An' I hear that ringing blow thaet calls me tae me feet, I'll follow it ain ta th' ends o' th' earth, for I be the Hammer o' Eonak."

MB 5

4. an elven cavalry shield (4x, medium shield) - MB: 50k
    Canon
    Delighting you always...

Wichai's Weaponry
    Most eastern end of Tanik Road,
    the dappled celadon marble boutique is the one.
    Wehnimer's Landing
    Lich ID: 352
    Map ID: 35

Click here to visit the shop:
    http://www.virilneus.com/shops/index.php?name=wichai
    http://pshops.lichproject.org/shops/6544

100k #2

a veniom-banded black leather back-scabbard 125k

please and thank you
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

Updated!

50k on 7 as well.
    ~Fulmen Soulforge

"An' I hear that ringing blow thaet calls me tae me feet, I'll follow it ain ta th' ends o' th' earth, for I be the Hammer o' Eonak."

100k on 6