Thread: Some items up for trade

Default Some items up for trade

1. a woven jute and cotton pouch - magic seed pouch
    In the cotton pouch you see a magic seed, a magic seed, a magic seed, a magic seed and a magic seed.

You BURY a seed and it will grow through various stages rapidly. Each seed appears to grow a random herb.

Life Cycle:

[Hearthstone, Courtyard]
    You notice a magic seed, the porch steps and a hollow tree stump with some stuff on it.
    Obvious paths: south

[Hearthstone, Courtyard]
    You notice a small seedling, the porch steps and a hollow tree stump with some stuff on it.

[Hearthstone, Courtyard]
    You notice a growing plant, the porch steps and a hollow tree stump with some stuff on it.

[Hearthstone, Courtyard]
    You notice a budding plant, the porch steps and a hollow tree stump with some stuff on it.

[Hearthstone, Courtyard]
    You notice a pothinir plant, the porch steps and a hollow tree stump with some stuff on it.

>get seed from pouch
    You remove a magic seed from in your supple leather pouch.
    >bury seed
    You bury a magic seed, carefully folding loose dirt over it. Moments later, the small mound begins to tremble and a small finger of green emerges from the center of the spot.
    >
    The seed trembles. Slowly, a tender shoot uncurls from its drab sheath and lifts, expanding into two small leaves.
    >
    The seedling grows quickly, its stem lengthening as it sprouts new leaves.
    >
    The plant sprouts a small bud, which lifts hungrily toward the available light. It shivers for an instant then unfurls into a delicate flower!
    >
    The plant continues to sprout leaves, its growth an amazing process to observe. The flower expands, until finally the petals fall away. More leaves cover the swelling fruit the bloom leaves in its place.
    >
    The plant now appears to be mature, with fruit ready to harvest!

Plucked too early!
    >pluck plant
    You pull a small fruit off the growing plant and with a shudder, it immediately withers in your hand. The plant's rapid growth visibly slows as its remaining fruit seems to shiver in response to the demise of the one you picked.

You pluck some calamia fruit from the calamia plant!
    You pluck some calamia fruit from the calamia plant!
    The calamia plant quickly shrivels, dries up and crumbles into a fine dust.

2. a brass and gold disk - chronomage disk - transport to all towns

You turn the ring around the edge of the disk, causing its window to shift from "Icemule Trace" to "Wehnimer's Landing".

You open your gold disk, revealing a small, circular indentation within.

You remove a thick gold ring from in your long greatcloak.

As you place the thick gold ring into your gold disk, it is pulled irresistably into the circular socket within.

You tap a faceted dragonfire emerald at the center of the disk. The disk vibrates sharply in your hand for a moment and then goes still.

You open your gold disk, revealing a small, circular indentation within that contains a whorled gold torus.

3. a dir hafted vultite waraxe - very old, 5 x enchant, heavily crit weighted

4. a chaos mace
    can cycle enchant - 50 to +50

Your mace turns black! (critical weighting)
    Your mace turns blue! (lightning flares)
    Your mace turns brown! (impact flares)
    Your mace turns green! (acid flares)
    Your mace turns grey! (damage weighting)
    Your mace turns red! (fire flares)
    Your mace turns white! (cold flares)

5. a matte-finish grey rolaren mattock inset with a snarling bear head medallion
    racial weighted weapon - favors giantmen - testing of others shows ECW for favored race, heavy for others

6. 8x HCP max lightened full plate

I'm interested in high end blunt weapons, polearms, gem-eaters, self-recharging items. Feel free to offer any trade. I am open to anything.
    Last edited by vprmn123; 06-19-2012 at 03:07 PM.

How long does the plant take to grow and how long is it alive? Can anyone harvest or just the planter?

I'll do some testing and let you know. Just won it at DM. Or maybe someone else knows can add some information.

Takes about 10-15~ seconds to grow, lasts about 15~ seconds before it withers and anyone can pluck it.

Just curious if you tested your chaos mace carefully? The chaos lance I got appeared to be -25 -> +50, +12.5 average, and level based.

No I haven't, I imagine your testing is the correct one.

chaos weapons indeed used to go -50 to +50, whether that changed when gs3 became gs4 and the level cap arrived I never tested, but they sure are fun irregardless
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

The lance I just bought hasn't gone under -25 yet. I'm level 75.
    Last edited by Telfaahga; 06-26-2012 at 11:01 PM.

Old-style and new-style scripts maybe. I'd be willing to help you test out the AS range of the mace if you want. It would only take about 10-15 min to collect and parse data for about 200 swings.

I have a chaos katar and I havent seen anything under -19 and thats over about 1000 swings