Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a glossy black glaes and ruic pipe(Self-filling, unlimited tobacco pipe)

1. Default a glossy black glaes and ruic pipe(Self-filling, unlimited tobacco pipe)

GIVING CREDIT, ALL INFO FOUND ON THIS POST IS FROM:
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...unlimited-pipe

Self-filling, unlimited tobacco pipe:

rub to fill, wave to light, tap to empty:

Rub:
    You gently rub your pipe, and a pale blue glow surrounds the bowl. When the glow fades away your pipe is full of dark, aromatic tobacco.

Wave:
    You wave your pipe around in a circle and the bowl of the pipe suddenly glows a bright cherry red! Soon fragrant smoke begins to rise into the air.

Tap:
    You lean over and tap the bowl of your pipe on the ground, knocking out ash and bits of tobacco.
    (automatically taps out when put into a container, also when the bowl goes out)

Once lit you can puff or it will periodically show messaging::

Puff:
    You draw deeply on your pipe, enjoying the moment. A cloud of aromatic smoke billows overhead.

Passive:
    You puff contentedly on your pipe.
    Delicate rings of smoke rise into the air above you, seeming to link together to form a chain before drifting off into the distance.

A huge cloud of smoke moves past you then rises abruptly into the air and floats away like a large, fragrant, balloon.

A thin trail of pale blue smoke rises into the air and slowly disappears.

Delicate rings of smoke rise into the air above you, seeming to link together to form a chain before drifting off into the distance.

A pale cloud of aromatic smoke slowly rises into the air, hanging above your head for a few moments before an errant gust of wind scatters it.

Smoke rises into the air above you. As you glance up the cloud of smoke seems to take on the ghostlike shape of a great winged beast before dissipating into the air.

A stray breeze sends a great cloud of smoke towards <person>. It wraps around <person's> head causing them to sneeze violently before it dissolves.

CB: 5M Zaigh Sold
    BO: 7M(what this went for last in the last auction)

Hopefully that is a reasonable BO. Someone please take this thing, I would never use it.

Forgot to mention, I'll update every 12 hours(10:30EST) Once, Twice, Sold...
    Last edited by DrxLecter; 06-18-2012 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Update

2. Default

100k!

one fiddy

1m.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

If you'll deliver to Illistim, 2,000,000
    The Nalfein Kitten

6. Default

I'll deliver anywhere(except FWI), my sorc just recently got planar shift so I need to grab rune locations around the world anyway.

7. Default

If you want to borrow my sorcerer's shift book, use it to shift around, then copy them to your book, you're welcome to.. PM me. I haven't updated it in a while, but it has a lot of spots, including wherever you can rift in solhaven which is like.. 4 spots(according to Drigore as of.. maybe 3 years ago)
    Japhrimel takes his black branding iron and jabs the superheated metal into your open wound. You let out a scream as the hot iron sizzles against your flesh, which begins to smoke and burn. The sensation sets your nerves aflame with blinding white agony, but somehow you manage to retain consciousness through the excruciating procedure. At last, the wound is blackened and sealed, but the pain is slow to recede.

...unfortunately, your heart gives out a moment later.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shad0ws0ngs View Post
    If you want to borrow my sorcerer's shift book, use it to shift around, then copy them to your book, you're welcome to.. PM me. I haven't updated it in a while, but it has a lot of spots, including wherever you can rift in solhaven which is like.. 4 spots(according to Drigore as of.. maybe 3 years ago)
    Thanks for the offer, but I have been saving gold rings so I have a decent amount of chronomage credits to use just haven't really had the need to use them yet.

Also, updated...

3m please.

The Nalfein Kitten