Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: War with Iran inevitable?

I see Parkbandit, they are going to use their new state of the art TRI-FOLD Bombers with racing stripes to destroy Iran's ability to create a bomb.

My god If it was not for "The Maple Leafs" we Americans would be in a lot of trouble.

Who the fuck has a tree leaf for their national symbol? Real f'in scary.

At least they were imaginative about their flag.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Originally posted by Kranar
    The stance the U.S. has taken is simple.

If you're a nation serious about developing nuclear weapons, the U.S. will not even think about attacking you. This precedent has already been fully established by Pakistan, and has been reinforced by North Korea.

Iran will in no way be subject to a war with the U.S.
    I don't know what the US will do at this point, but I cannot see Isreal standing by if they really thought Iran was gaining the ability to become a nuclear power and not take action.
    But this one goes to eleven.
    Quote Originally Posted by GS3Chica
    (6:54 PM): dont make me SHATTER YOUR FACE
    Rep. John Murtha on Cheney and Bush:
    I like guys who've never been there who criticize us who've been there...I like that. I like guys who got five deferments and never been there and sent people to war and then don't like to hear suggestions that what may need to be done.

I also wanted to add.

In your all knowingness Karnar you also forget about the “Samson Option” which is the cornerstone of Israeli foreign policy in relation to any nuclear attack or threat.
    In one word BOOM! No more mid east. I think that is a damn good deterrent to anyone who thinks of attacking them with nukes.

America does not even want to chance that happening. We are not as stupid as you seem to think. I really do suggest, since you seem to think your government has stance on the issue that is not worth your attacking, that you push your government to do something about it instead of expecting America to do all the work for you.

Well Edine, I don't think Kranar ever said we were stupid.

He was however pointing out the decided impact that knowing a country may have nuclear weapons at their disposal would have on aggresive military action.

There is of course still the issue of delivery of that weapon to be taken into account however and knowing just how far along the path they may be towards actual completion of a weapon.

I think that yes, knowing a country has a nuclear weapon would cause the US to exercise more caution. I also think knowing that a country in that region was even close to finishing would move the Isrealis to move as if already under attack and do anything they thought necessary to eliminate such weapon building capibility.
    But this one goes to eleven.
    Quote Originally Posted by GS3Chica
    (6:54 PM): dont make me SHATTER YOUR FACE
    Rep. John Murtha on Cheney and Bush:
    I like guys who've never been there who criticize us who've been there...I like that. I like guys who got five deferments and never been there and sent people to war and then don't like to hear suggestions that what may need to be done.

See, what amuses me about it all is the fact that he seems to support our stopping the other countries from having nukes. I am fairly positive the instant we put a soldier in North Korea he will be screaming like a banshee just like the rest of them.

God Forbid we preemptively attack another country.

My only thought is: We didn't attack Pakistan or India when they developed nuclear weapons...

I'm not too news-savvy though, so... I don't know. I just hope that we don't have to go to war. Again.
    Love me or hate me, but spare me your indifference.

\\"CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME!\\"

Blog Entries

I want some nuclear weapons.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Is Backkklash pro-Iran yet?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible