Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Night at the Academy

I bet on virilneus and won...
    >get coins
    You gather the remaining 1337 coins from inside your fel chest.
    Roundtime: 1 sec

TERAS SHOP - Tinker's Tower
    http://shops.lichproject.org/shops/5693

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LordBacl View Post
    Me and nine friends!?!?!?

Are you kidding me?? I don't have nine friends in real life, let alone Gemstone!!! There aren't nine people at Friday Night Magic at my local game store. Gods.

Best I can do: Levar Burton told me maybe.

Guess I can't pay even more than I already do to play Night at the Museum. Never liked Ben Stiller's later movies anyway.
    Stanley, is that you?
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Stanley, is that you?
    Johnny, is that you? Johnny? JOHNNY!

No, it's me, Bacl, the lovable tramp!
    Nothing to see here.

Perhaps simu will want to run this event more than once so the first run will tons of stuff to promote the later ones. who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by chrenraf View Post
    Perhaps simu will want to run this event more than once so the first run will tons of stuff to promote the later ones. who knows.
    Well of course, with their careful planning and all

Quote Originally Posted by LordBacl View Post
    Me and nine friends!?!?!?

Are you kidding me?? I don't have nine friends in real life, let alone Gemstone!!! There aren't nine people at Friday Night Magic at my local game store. Gods.

Best I can do: Levar Burton told me maybe.

Guess I can't pay even more than I already do to play Night at the Museum. Never liked Ben Stiller's later movies anyway.
    Dude... you're gaming at the wrong shop. The FNMs at my shop are like 30-50.
    The Nalfein Kitten

Here's the prize list for those groups that successfully complete the quest. The enhancives are character attuned, items are noncrumbly, and all 10 people can pick the same item if they wish.

Here's a sneak-peek short blurb about the first ten available prizes up for choosing:

a shimmering blue orb - This magical orb will grant you the insight to learn more from your experiences. Make sure you don't rub it unless you actually have some experiences to ponder - that'd just be a waste!

a midnight blue mithglin tower shield - This shield has the ability to hold a weapon, and is five times enchanted!

a raven black spidersilk skirt - This has a large number of customized actions involving a series of bells along its hem!

a dark obsidian runestone - This is a tossable runestone with various imbedded symbols. Fun for gambling!

a plaid pleated kilt - This has a large number of customized actions that are appropriate for such a lovely garment.

a long antique brass spyglass - This allows you to peer multiple areas away, if you have a straight shot. Good for seeing the creatures coming!

a polished blued steel pendant - This item helps you out with your polearm skills, as well as making you stronger and more agile!

a polished white ora medallion - This item helps you recover your spiritual energy more quickly.

a pair of scuffed leather boots - This fine footgear will help you stalk in the wilderness, as well as survive in the wilderness. They also help you be more agile and have more stamina.

a pale green leather hat - This fashionable item will allow you to be an excellent marksman!

-Alyias

Is this spirit recovery?

a polished white ora medallion - This item helps you recover your spiritual energy more quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Manamethis View Post
    Is this spirit recovery?

Yeah the medallion adds to max spirit and spirit recovery. The bad news if you haven't seen it is that the enhancive items are crumbly, non rechargeable (well, yeah) and character attuned. Some selected quotes from the quest designer, some of which are of course contradictory. However they are in temporal order so the part about them being crumbly seems to be the final word.
    ---------

">> 1. Do the items attune, I will probably bring the empath but my dark elf wizard would love one of the prizes there.

Some do, namely the prizes that are enhancives.

2. Do any of the items crumble?

No.*"

*contradicted in the last statement below

--------

">>Do the enhancive prizes account or character attune?

Character.

-Alyias"

----------

"The pale green leather hat: This fashionable item will allow you to be an excellent marksman! Increases dexterity, ranged, and perception (the three skills that help marksmanship).

The scuffed leather boots: This fine footgear will help you stalk in the wilderness, as well as survive in the wilderness. They also help you be more agile and have more stamina. Increases stalking an hiding, survival, agility, and stamina recovery (exactly what was stated).

The shield medallion: This item helps you recover your spiritual energy more quickly. Increases spirit recovery and max spirit.

The steel pendant: This item helps you out with your polearm skills, as well as making you stronger and more agile! Increases pole arm skill, strength, and agility (the skills that help pole arm AS/DS).

-Alyias"

---------

">>Is this basically a temporary, consumable prize, or can it be recharged? I don't think this is unreasonable given the reaction to the crumbly brooches from Droughtman's just last week, especially since this time people are allowed to choose their prize.

The enhancive items will not be able to be recharged and will crumble upon last use so that they are indeed a consumable prize. To compensate for that, they will be more powerful than most enhancives that you've seen in the past.

-Alyias"
    Last edited by Aluvius; 06-27-2012 at 02:39 AM.

Blog Entries

lol.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites