Thread: A Summer Cotillion: 25th July @ 7pm EST

Default A Summer Cotillion: 25th July @ 7pm EST

Elanthian Elegance is celebrating its 10th Anniversary with a Summer Cotillion in collaboration with The Alliance of High Elven Society. Dance and socialize with a cross-section of Elanthia’s erudite in an elegant aquatic setting. The theme for the ball will be Underwater Splendor and prizes will be awarded for our most fashionable guests.

This will be held on Saturday, 25th July at 7pm. Look for a sea blue tent in Briarstone Court, Ta' Illistim. Hopefully plenty of time to get your outfits sorted!

We look forward to seeing you all there in your finest.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

This coming Saturday. Start planning your outfit!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

Thank you to everyone who came out for the Cotillion this evening, it was a HUGE success and so great to see so many wonderful outfits! Congratulations to Dreaer and Alasatia for being voted our most fashionable guests although you did have some stiff competition! I've said it before and I'll say it again though, just stunning Alasatia!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page