Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Major Enchant Slot

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    Greetings Franknozly,

I'll also do free enchanting of gear 1-4x as long as you provide the potion costs.

I have 2x fire flaring plate ... where do I obtain the potions or how much do they cost? I'd like to get it up to 4x.

Sincerely,

- Kotin
    Firstly, in my post I explicitly left out fire because I don't have any fire lore. Secondly, getting the potions requires one of these https://gswiki.play.net/Draveneh_potion. You need a greater essence of fire which I've never seen before. Maybe you can ask around for either the potion or the greater essence. I just checked playershops, none of them have any greater essences of any kind so ... good luck. Btw did I mention enchanting flaring items sucks and now you know why.

I am looking for a major enchant spot, will get in contact with you ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Franknozly View Post
    Firstly, in my post I explicitly left out fire because I don't have any fire lore. Secondly, getting the potions requires one of these https://gswiki.play.net/Draveneh_potion. You need a greater essence of fire which I've never seen before. Maybe you can ask around for either the potion or the greater essence. I just checked playershops, none of them have any greater essences of any kind so ... good luck. Btw did I mention enchanting flaring items sucks and now you know why.
    Greetings Franknozly,

I did notice that you left it out of things you CAN do. However, I also noticed you left it out of things you CAN"T do. Sometimes peoples makes errors. I was not sure which way this error of omission went, therefore I asked.

Thank you for clarifying.

Sincerely,

- Kotin

Your original post:

Basic rules:
    1) can enchant weighted/padded gear
    2) can enchant flaring gear of the void/lightning/acid/earth(vibe)/ice variety BUT will require you to provide the rare reagents (greater essence of air/water/earth)
    3) can enchant fusion/enhancive/sanctified
    4) can enchant ithizir/voln armor
    5) can enchant ensorcelled gear

6) CAN'T enchant acuity/mana/unbalance/all sorts of all non elemental flares
    7) CAN'T enchant stuff with insane amounts of weighting/padding/enchants