Thread: Transcripts Are the New Birth Certificate

Wink Transcripts Are the New Birth Certificate

Appearing on CNBC today ahead of his Lav Vegas fundraiser with Romney tonight, Donald Trump said that Obama needs to release his college transcripts. The issue is not Obama's grades, Trump said. The issue is that Obama would have been required to list his place of birth on his transcripts, as Trump was sure all of the people listening remembered doing on their college transcripts.

For those of you who went to college, do you remember listing your place of birth on your college transcript?

In the same interview, Trump also said he still has questions about the "birth certificate" that Obama released. And Trump shot back at George Will.

I bet Trump's fundraiser for Romney will beat George Clooney's Hollywood fundraiser for Obama. I completely understand why the Fox News hosts went after Obama for associating with someone like Clooney, and in such an evil location as Hollywood of all places.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

The theory is that Obama listed his birthplace as Kenya to get extra "points" on the admission test as well as for financial aid purposes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.