Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Speeding Ticket, Doing what? Listening to what?

1. Default 1st Speeding Ticket, Doing what? Listening to what?

Just saw a lil of HDN's 30th anniversary of British Steel.
    Reminded me of my first speeding ticket.

1977 Buick Regal SR with a 454 Monte Carlo engine, maybe I was 17ish. Going from one side of the small town to the other.
    "Breaking The Law" Priest came on the cassette player lmao.
    So I kicked it up a notch. Pulled over in the middle of downtown area.
    Cop comes up to the window and says, "Clocked you at 60 in a 30 mph zone"

The car was packed with friends, so I was, (had to be) cocky.
    I said, "The damn thing is heavy, gimme 1/4 mile more and I can hit 100."
    Cop shook his head, took my information, walked back to his car and I got a ticket for 5 mph over the limit and 3 people in the car (including me) got calls to their parents.
    Small town, I was related to a few officers and 2 people in the car were also.

A long long time ago

Blog Entries

You forgot the links.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

3. Default

And you didn't contribute, heh

Blog Entries

Ah crap. He's not a bot and he turns out to be nice via pm. FUCK. I hate when you guys turn out to be nice. It ruins my whole day.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

5. Default

I'll pull your hair some more if that makes you feel any better.

Blog Entries

My first ticket was running a four way stop with a cop sitting at the intersection. I was laughing hysterically at something a friend said or did (don't remember what exactly) and didn't even see the stop sign. I tried batting my eyelashes at the cop but that didn't work. My friend said I looked like I had something stuck in my eye.

The music was probably something I'd be embarrassed to admit to now but I can't remember what exactly.
    I like penis.

Okay I will bite......

St. Louis... driving a piece of crap Ford Taurus.. but hey it didn't cost me a cent, my Uncle was using it to haul stuff and didn't want to insure it so he gave it to me......

Stuck behind... someone going 25 in a 45 mile per zone for over 10 miles.... Enter the Sandman was playing in the car when FINALLY a passing zone came up....

My Grandfather always said if you are going to pass someone don't pussy foot around... pass them..

I floored it and was clocked by the officer for going 70.. he didn't want to do the paperwork for reckless driving.. so he wrote 60+ on the ticket.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    The music was probably something I'd be embarrassed to admit to now but I can't remember what exactly.
    Tiffany? Debbie Gibson? New Kids on the Block?

My first ticket I was driving 7 MPH (42 in a 35) over the speed limit in a white neighborhood. I was told to get out of my car and had my vehicle searched. Obviously nothing was found, except that radical propaganda known as high school textbooks and cigarettes which I was technically too young to have purchased legally. Apparently having them wasn't illegal or something, because even though the cop mentioned it, I didn't get cited for it.

Yeah, I just made it about race, you wanna fight about it??
    A.M.D.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheEschaton View Post
    My first ticket I was driving 7 MPH (42 in a 35) over the speed limit in a white neighborhood. I was told to get out of my car and had my vehicle searched. Obviously nothing was found, except that radical propaganda known as high school textbooks and cigarettes which I was technically too young to have purchased legally. Apparently having them wasn't illegal or something, because even though the cop mentioned it, I didn't get cited for it.

Yeah, I just made it about race, you wanna fight about it??
    You probably were wearing a hoodie.